Things to do in Guerneville
- 213250 River Road, Guerneville, CA 95446-959314 reviews
If along Russian River Rd, you must stop by Korbel to learn the history of this Champagne manufacture. Founded in 1882, people around the world enjoys Korbel's champagn for happy events such as family reunions, weddings, parties and especially to break in the new year. The site offers unique champagne that you typically won't find at your local store. Pop ...Popular with
- 316241 First St, Guerneville, CA6 reviews
Johnson's is the main beach in Guerneville, where we rented inner tubes ($4) and a canoe ($25/day or $10/hr) for some fun in the river. We also rented an umbrella ($4) and beach chairs ($3) -- a must on a hot summer day on this non-sandy beach. A Johnson's Boy accompanies you to put the umbrella up in the spot ...Popular with
- 616155 Drake Road, Guerneville, CA, United States2 reviews
Local mini-golf fun.
- 84444 Wood Road, Guerneville, CA, United States1 review
- 916450 Main Street, Guerneville, CA1 review
This place is set up so you get to make your own flavored ice cream. You get to choose from a varietal of fruits, candy, chocolate, syrups, cookies, and many more flavors. After choosing your toppings you either choose to have it mixed in with yogurt or ice cream.Popular with
- 1016300 1st Street, Guerneville, CA, United States1 review
dergym (Mondays & Tuesdays 9:30-12:00 at the Guerneville Veterans Hall on 1st & Church Streets) which is so much fun for the little ones on a rainy day. It's a huge room full of mats, toys, games, art projects & activities where the kids can either run around & get their yayas out, or do more quiet activities. The suggested ...Popular with
- 1116258 Main Street, Guerneville, CA, United States1 review
A great place to arrange all kinds of boating trips on the river.
- 1214107 Armstrong Woods Road, Guerneville, CA, United States1 review
Nothing like story time to keep the kids entertained on a rainy day.
- 1316018 Drake Rd1 review
Newly remodeled park with separate play structures for tots and older kids, climbing areas, and a sand box with a waterfall. Best park in town.