Excellent fresh Tex/mex in the thriving south Congress corridor. Flour and corn tortillas made fresh all day every day. Eclectic crowd. Good Service. Strong margaritas! Go easy!
Restaurants near Gueros Taco Bar for Nightlife Lovers
- 10.03 mi1400 South Congress Avenue, Austin, TX 787040.03 mi from Gueros Taco Bar50 reviews
If I was ever to have a religious experience, it would most certainly be for the Shroom Burger - how fitting. I don't know when I started liking mushrooms, but this was like a bite into heaven for me. Top it off with a beer or a prickly pear soda and you're on your way to the pearly gates.Popular with
- 20.04 mi
- 30.23 mi
- 40.13 mi0.13 mi from Gueros Taco Bar18 reviews
Fun, fun, fun. Not only is the ice cream here ultra rich and creamy but you've got one heck of a line-up of toppings that you can pick from to put into any scoop you'd like, with a wide array of nuts and crushed candy toppings being the most fun to work with. The prices are great because of they ...Popular with
- 50.11 mi1610 South Congress Avenue, Austin, TX0.11 mi from Gueros Taco Bar17 reviews
#BeStuffed Stroll south on Congress to check out the eclectic SoCo shops you mentioned and you will arrive at Enoteca Vespaio, the lower cost version and next door neighbor of Vespaio. Both offer great Italian, but Enoteca Vespaio is Broke Girl friendly. BrokeGirlsGuide.comPopular with
- 60.04 mi1415 S Congress Ave, Austin, TX 787040.04 mi from Gueros Taco Bar
#BeStuffed Just thinking about this place makes our mouths water. You will love everything about this New York style pizza from the perfect crust to the ample amount of fresh ingredients. You can try a slice (starting at about $3) or grab a whole pie. BrokeGirlsGuide.comPopular with
- 70.1 mi1600 S Congress Ave, Austin, TX 787040.1 mi from Gueros Taco Bar
They're known for their eggs benedicts, but I loved my smoked brisket hash! I also really enjoyed their fried grits croutons, which were more like croquettes. Expect a long wait as this is one of the most popular brunch spots on South Congress. You can head down to Perla's for some drinks while you wait as they call your phone ...Popular with
- 80.1 mi1511 South Congress Avenue, Austin, TX0.1 mi from Gueros Taco Bar24 reviews
If I had an Airstream, I'd also convert it into a cupcake trailer! The shiniest and prettiest food truck parked in the main food trailer park on South Congress, Hey Cupcake serves up giant, moist cupcakes that will satisfy any sweet tooth. Their red velvet and carrot cake cuppies are divine.Popular with
- 90.13 mi1300 S Congress Ave, Austin, TX 787040.13 mi from Gueros Taco Bar25 reviews
#BeStuffed Jo's is a local coffee joint by Hotel San Jose. The coffee is amazing and the food is pretty good. The food is a bit pricey, but worth a try if you're already there and hungry. BrokeGirlsGuide.comPopular with
- 100.25 mi1311 South 1st Street, Austin, TX0.25 mi from Gueros Taco Bar4 reviews
Some of the most inventive and delicious tacos I've ever had can be found in a food trailer park. I tried their special taco, The American with fried chicken, The Republican with italian sausage, Trailer Park with fried chicken and the Green Chile Pork. The pork was definitely the winner even though it was the most typical of all the ...Popular with
- 110.18 mi1224 South Congress Avenue, Austin, TX0.18 mi from Gueros Taco Bar5 reviews
Snack Bar is a cool restaurant on South Congress because it has great patio seating and lots of tapas portion appetizers that are tasty and simple. They have good beers on tap and the place makes for a great meetup place with friends or family.Popular with
- 120.09 mi1321 South Congress Avenue, Austin, TX0.09 mi from Gueros Taco Bar5 reviews
Botticelli's is one of the few Italian restaurants located on SoCo. They are best known for their bread which is delicious. The food here was cooked well and tasted good, but nothing I desire or crave on a regular basis. I think there are much better options within walking distance of this place.Popular with
- 130.03 mi1400 S Congress, Austin, TX0.03 mi from Gueros Taco Bar4 reviews
Fabulous fresh oysters. One of the best patios around. Bubbly by the glass. What more could you want? Perla's is one of the few restaurants in SoCo that actually takes reservations, too!
- 140.0 mi1412 South Congress Avenue, Austin, TX0.0 mi from Gueros Taco Bar4 reviews
This is a TexMex restaurant that is also a bar. Casual atmosphere, nicely laid out, and free flowing margaritas! There is outdoor seating, as well as the bar area and a huge back room. Salsas are spicy! We had mole enchiladas - awesome, and tacos - also great. Oh, and amazing chips!
- 150.13 mi
- 160.16 mi1610 S Congress Ave, Austin, TX 787040.16 mi from Gueros Taco Bar
Vespaio has been around on S Congress for awhile now and while the food is pretty good, they havent done much to push their restaurant forward. I think that they have a strong cult following from locales that they cater to and seem to have little interest in changing how they do things.
- 170.21 mi1716 South Congress Avenue, Austin, TX 78704, United States0.21 mi from Gueros Taco Bar2 reviews
Restaurant and full bar with good home-cookin'! Pies, cakes, coffee, sandwiches and burgers. Veggie burger made mainly of beets is delicious. Located on South Congress right next to Farm To Market Grocery and Wahoo's.
- 180.14 miVespaio Ristorante, 1610 S Congress Ave, Austin, TX 78704, USA0.14 mi from Gueros Taco Bar1 review
Really classy -- and classic -- white-tablecloth restaurant decor, and food to match. When they first opened, and friend and I -- a well-known food writer -- had a sea bass to die for here. Fortunately, we recovered from our swoon I have returned many times to enjoy other, equally well- and creatively-prepared dishes. Strong Italian influence, as indicated by ...
- 190.13 mi1600 South Congress Avenue, Austin, TX0.13 mi from Gueros Taco Bar1 review
This is in an outdoor "food court" on south congress. Really great vegetarian options-- I tried the eggplant/roasted pepper which was yummy! Offer some really creative choices "predator and prey" which is a combo of rattlesnake and rabbit. My only complaint was they need a sunshade.Popular with
- 200.89 mi1142 South Lamar Blvd, Austin, TX0.89 mi from Gueros Taco Bar4 reviews
The Highball suffers from identity crisis, but it is SO my kind of place. Am I going retro 60s Mad Men style? Or maybe disco seven-tease? No, I'm getting lei'd and busting out my coconut bikini and grass skirt in Hawaii! While the skee-ball area and bowling lanes were all reserved by other parties, we got our own sweet private ...Popular with