Gusto offers a brunch buffet that features a mix of American favorites like scrambled eggs and Italian primi and secondi, with al fresco tables on Piazza Augusto Imperatore, this is a popular choice among expats and Italians alike, so try to arrive early (That’s 12 pm in Italy!) Aperitivo is popular as well.
Restaurants near Gusto
- 10.19 miVia del Babuino, 150/a, 00187 Rome, Italy0.19 mi from Gusto2 reviews
Service was a bit dodgy and they were out of most food items by the evening, but fabulous location for amazing cocktails amid the sculptures. Pretty camp but fun! Have coffee or tea among the statues!Popular with
- 20.22 miVia Margutta, 118, 00187 Rome, Province of Rome, Italy0.22 mi from Gusto4 reviews
This is a Vegetarian and Vegan restaurant. The presentation is fabulous and the quality of the food is wonderful. Italians do food well, but this place really ups the game. The restaurant is also an art gallery with ever changing works on the walls. Great food, great ambiance. its not cheap, but then quality isnt always.Popular with
- 30.22 miVia del Leone 40.22 mi from Gusto2 reviews
Very good roman kitchen. Fried vegetables are something incredible. If you have dinner here I suggets to try first dishes such as "pasta all'amatriciana", or "pasta cacio e pepe". If you go during spring or summer you can also sit outside. You'd better book in advance.Popular with
- 40.24 mi
- 50.22 mi
- 60.18 mi
- 70.07 miPiazza Augusto Imperatore 36, Rome 00186 Italy0.07 mi from Gusto1 review
Recafe is the full-service restaurant version of the popular Pizzaré pizzerias in Rome. Here you can get Napolitan pizza, appetizers and mains.
- 80.18 miVia Vittoria 22, Rome 00187 Italy0.18 mi from Gusto
Charming, unpretentious, inexpensive and authentic specialties from the island of Sardinia. It's a rarity in the area around the Spanish steps. Run by the brothers Zucca. Try pasta di musica (thin crisp bread, named after the paper on which music was printed), tiny pasta with tomato sauce, ravioli stuffed with cheese and vegetables, grilled squid, grilled cheese with honey and ...
- 90.17 miVia di Ripetta 14, Rome 00186 Italy 0.17 mi from Gusto
Pizzaré brings Napolitan style pizza, along with appetizers and mains, to Rome in a casual setting. The pizza is very different from the cracker-thin Roman pizza and this restaurant has gotten popular with the locals who appreciate the "import" from their regional neighbor, Naples. In addition to the two Pizzaré locations, Recafe offers a larger menu and a more upscale ...
- 100.2 mi
- 110.09 miVia del Corso 66, Rome 00186 Italy0.09 mi from Gusto
Caffè Maneschi is a nice break from the crowds of Via del Corso. Come inside for an espresso or one of their many sweet and savory food options. Don't forget to use the restroom before leaving. Ultra-friendly service. Impressed.Popular with
- 120.22 miVia Margutta, 118, Roma, Italia0.22 mi from Gusto1 review
The best vegetarian restaurant in Rome, located in one of the most charming streets of the Eternal City. Quite expensive.Popular with
- 130.22 mi
- 140.23 miPiazza del Popolo, 4 / 5, Rome, Italy0.23 mi from Gusto1 review
One of the two big bar caffes on Piazza del Popolo (the other being Canova) offers great people watching and a great time for the aperitivo hour. What better place to have an Aperol Spritz in the afternoon.
- 150.4 miVia Uffici del Vicario 40, 00186 Rome, Province of Rome, Italy0.4 mi from Gusto45 reviews
Rome has many excellent gelaterias. The Giolitti gelateria is among those frequently recommended as amongst the best. When Michelle Obama was in Rome she came her with her daughters. The most difficult decision is making a choice amongst the many flavours.Popular with
- 160.58 miPiazza Sant'Eustachio 82, 00186 Rome, Italy0.58 mi from Gusto19 reviews
I haven't had an espresso at every coffee shop in Rome, but it's hard to believe there is better than Sant Eustachio (but I'm open-minded to suggestions). Our guide at Walks of Italy pointed me in the direction of this one and I was impressed.Popular with
- 170.57 miVia della Panetteria 42, Rome 00187 Italy0.57 mi from Gusto21 reviews
According to some people this is one of the best Gelato in Rome. In my opinion it was just good. I had the "meringue il cioccolato" wich was extremely sweet for my taste.Popular with
- 180.79 miPiazza Campo de Fiori, 22, 00186 Rome, Italy0.79 mi from Gusto
Take-out pizza in the heart of Campo de' Fiori. Full of locals queueing, which is always a good sign. It's a fresh and right out of the oven pizza, with great crust (try the bianca!). Staff is super friendly as well, even with non-italian speakers.Popular with
- 190.76 miVia Giuseppe Avezzana 11, 00195 Roma, Italia0.76 mi from Gusto8 reviews
This is an incredible place, if you'll come in Rome in Summer, try it,! Good food (special Cacio e Pepe, Gricia, Amatriciana).. small price... in on of the most traditional Osterias of Rome.Popular with
- 200.81 miVia Florida 25, Rome 00186 Italy0.81 mi from Gusto5 reviews
I've eaten my fair share of pizza al taglio across Rome, and I have to say that Pizzeria Florida serves some of the best, no-nonsense slices in town. Prices are low and the flavor is high. The Margherita was particularly tasty, though I suggest not eating it folded lest you want to have sweet juice dripping all over your clothes.Popular with