- 10.33 mi5, Jahamun-ro 5-gil, Jongno-gu, Seoul0.33 mi from Gyeongbokgung4.53 reviews
A famous classic ginseng chicken soup with rice (Sam Gye Tang) Restaurant in Downtown, Tosokchon (土俗村). Located near the Gyeongbokgung Subway station where just opposite Gyeongbokgung.Popular withLocalFoodies
- 20.75 mi96 Mugyo-dong Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea0.75 mi from Gyeongbokgung
We asked for recommendations from the concierge, and she sent us to Han-Miri, a traditional hanjeongsik place in Samsung-dong (Yes, Samsung). Hanjeongsik is also known as "Royal Cuisine" as it was served in the royal palaces to Kings. Hanjeongsik puts any 9-course tasting menu to shame, with multiple course, and a plethora of side dishes. It seemed like every time ...
- 30.71 mi
- 40.99 mi
- 50.7 mi20-0 Insadong, Seoul, South Korea0.7 mi from Gyeongbokgung51 review
The sweet aroma of roasting custard bead lured me to this street cart. Unlike the other red bean filled desserts in Insadong, this one was made with a coconut milk batter that took street cart desserts to another level.
- 60.48 mi18, Jongno 40-ga-gil, Jongno-gu, Seoul0.48 mi from Gyeongbokgung
Sharing the same space as the Saengseon-gui Grilled Fish Alley is Dakhanmari Alley. Myeongdong Dakhanmari is one of the better known places to eat this traditional dish. Dakhanmari translates to literally "one whole chicken," and that's exactly what you'll find inside of the pot that rests in the center of your table. The chicken is boiled in a broth of ...Popular withFoodies
- 70.82 mi
- 80.39 mi5-2, Jae-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul, South Korea0.39 mi from Gyeongbokgung51 review
If you are looking for a small and good quality bakery, Wood & Brick would be a great place for you. It is little pricy but bakeries are expensive Korea to be fair. Good coffee as well. They have three small tables are in the premises to enjoy coffee.Popular withFoodies
- 90.93 mi
- 100.91 miSeoul-si Jongno-gu Insadong4-gil 5-24 (Insa-dong)0.91 mi from Gyeongbokgung
Set in a century-old Korean hanok-style house in the Insadong area, this is a great option for a mix of both traditional and contemporary takes on the national cuisine. The restaurant dates back to 1955 but moved to its current site in 1988. For the unitiated, this is a great way to learn about Korean food, while those with prior ...
- 110.32 mi31-3 Jeogseondong, Seoul, South Korea0.32 mi from Gyeongbokgung51 review
Koreans do love their cafes! Every block has at least 3-4! As a new coffee drinker, I've welcomed this super easy access to coffee! This picturesque cafe had some of the best coffee I've tried thus far.
- 120.91 mi346-43 Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea0.91 mi from Gyeongbokgung
The term "boljip," as far as I can tell, basically means "roughly slashed." Unlike other samgyeopsal restaurants, this chain serves their pork belly in an unlikely style: Instead of neat, fatty strips that have been cut precisely and frozen before being put on the grill, this meat is slashed roughly with a knife into different sized pieces, never frozen, and ...Popular withNightlife
- 130.84 mi
- 140.91 miSeoul, South Korea0.91 mi from Gyeongbokgung51 review
This is such a cute little waffle house in the Seoul, South Korea area! There's different types of places to eat nearby this place and the buildings are so cute!
- 150.91 mi0.91 mi from Gyeongbokgung
I used to have another favorite pork galbi place in Hongdae, but since it has closed my new favorite is Tong Tong Dwaeji, which translates to "Chubby Pork." Here, you can get a basic pork galbi meal, with all the sides, to grill right at your table and eat with a ton of cold beer. Standard sides for pork galbi ...Popular withNightlife
- 160.5 mi71 Gyeonji-dong Jongno-gu, Seoul, South Korea0.5 mi from Gyeongbokgung
Located in the temple-stay building directly across from Jogyesa Temple in central Seoul, Baru is the city's finest all-vegetarian restaurant, offering an artful take on traditional multicourse Buddhist temple cuisine. There's no meat, dairy, garlic or onions, but the flavor, texture and presentation of the dishes are so subtle that even the most rabid carnivore will find herself won over. ...Popular withFoodiesVegetarian
- 170.91 mi
- 180.69 mi
- 190.58 miGo to the intersection of Insadong-ro and Insadong-9-gil. Go into the alleyway behind the pharmacy.0.58 mi from Gyeongbokgung41 review
Nestled in a back alley of Insadong, Bukchon Son Mandu (Bukchon Handmade Dumplings) is a great place to get your Korean dumpling fix. I especially liked their fried dumplings, and that they have a mixed mandu platter.
- 200.88 mi