Member Reviews (1)
- Hacienda GuachipelinMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFamily Travelers+ 5First to ReviewJul 20, 2012
Hotel Hacienda Guachipelin is a truly ecotourism lodge for adventure travel and nature lovers. The hotel is surrounded by lush gardens with native trees, exotic flowers and many types of birds, and it has views to both the Rincon de la Vieja volcano and the Pacific ocean. Near the reception area, you will find our corrals, where real cowboys and ranch hands begin working in the early hours each day. Also we have many adventure activities that are awaiting the adventurer who comes to Costa Rica for a different holiday, including horseback riding, canopy tour, tubing tour on the Río Negro and trekking among many other attractions.
In this ambiance a lot of “adventure” activities are waiting for the alternative tourist who likes to spend his holiday in a different way. Services offered: horseback riding tours, a canopy, and a tubing tour at the rapids of the Río Negro, various hiking trails, natural hot water springs, rivers and crystal clear waterfalls, virgin forests with birds, mammals, reptiles and insects. Relaxing volcanic mud pools may close this incomplete list of attractions that you can enjoy while staying at the hotel.
Very Good!141 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a good hotel for sports.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Location99% loved the excursions to surrounding areas.
- Ambiance92% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Service87% found the staff to be very friendly.
- PriceGreat price. Appreciated by 83% of guests.
- GroundsPleasant grounds. 76% of guests mentioned it positively.
- Hotel72% thought it was clean.