It is an overrated, traveler tailored restaurant that offers good traditional Mexican buffet in the Cancun resort zone. The house is beautifully built in a colonial style with a charming interior. The service is standard; the place is a good fun!
Restaurants near Hacienda Sisal
- 10.24 mi
- 20.16 mi
- 30.53 miBoulevard Kukulkan KM 12.5, La Isla, Cancún, Quintana Roo, Mexico0.53 mi from Hacienda Sisal1 review
It's easy to cruise through the Cancun hotel zone thinking it's all plastic chain restaurants--and totally miss a place like this. Hidden down on the lagoon side of the road, behind the Domino's, this is a great casual seafood place that is usually packed with Cancun residents. There's sand to stick your feet in, and shrimp tacos to nosh on ...Popular with
- 40.41 miBulevar Kukulkán, km 14, Marina Barracuda, Cancún, Mexico0.41 mi from Hacienda Sisal3 reviews
Great food and execution overshadowed by management's refusal to acknowledge a screeching baby next to our table. The manager and waiters refused to address the situation. I spent over $800 and two hours listening to baby crying. Wait staff great. Manager rude and not caring. Will never go backPopular with
- 53.87 miBoulevard Kukulcan KM 14.2, Cancun, ROO 77500 Mexico3.87 mi from Hacienda Sisal3 reviews
Harry's Prime Steakhouse and Raw Bar is a wonderful place to eat right on the water. The food was high quality, the price was reasonable, and the view of the ocean was stunning.
- 62.34 mi
- 71.74 mi
- 82.68 miKukulcan 102, 77500 Benito Juarez, Quintana Roo, México2.68 mi from Hacienda Sisal2 reviews
Rainforest has an awesome Tropical atmosphere. It's a 5 minute bus ride from Villas Marlin. The best thing about staying at Villas Marlin is the fact that the bus drop you off at your doorstep in front of (Plaza Kukulcan Mall). The bus only cost .75 cents to take you all around Cancun all day. All the buses are pretty ...
- 93.87 mi
- 103.87 mi
- 111.49 miKukulkan, 77500 Cancún, Quintana Roo, Mexico1.49 mi from Hacienda Sisal1 review
Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville is a great place to go to have fun, enjoy great food, and meet some of the nicest people in the world. I would recommend that you try the Super-Nachos....simply the best!!
- 124.88 mi
- 133.87 mi
- 142.75 miBoulevard Kukulcan, Hotel Zone, Zona Hotelera, Cancún, Quintana Roo, Mexico2.75 mi from Hacienda Sisal
I know what you're thinking -- can a place called "Taco Factory" located in the middle of the most touristy part of Cancun's main drag actually be any good? The answer is YES. When we were in Cancun, we ate here multiple times. It can be hard to find -- located in a small alley near Dady'O, you'll see lots ...
- 152.55 miBlvd. Kukulcan Km 12.6, Cancún, Quintana Roo, Mexico2.55 mi from Hacienda Sisal1 review
If your stomach is making weird noises and you feel compelled to go to any restaurant or fast food joint don’t do it! Choose wisely, there are an infinite number of options for good cuisine in Cancun alone. If you are in the mood for Italian cuisine there is Casa Rolandis where you can experience some of the best Italian ...Popular with
- 163.87 mi
- 172.6 mi
- 183.87 miBlvd de Kukulcán Km. 9 Lotes 10y 10C Local B-11, Cancun, ROO 77500 Mexico3.87 mi from Hacienda Sisal2 reviews
Though not exactly a foodie's hotspot, the Rainforest cafe is a great place to take young kids. Trumpeting elephants, giant flapping butterflies and life-sized gorillas set in a rainforest-themed dining area will have your kids pointing and giggling within minutes. Keep an eye out for the resident clown, who'll also entertain little ones while they're waiting for their burgers and ...Popular with
- 199.36 mi11 Matamoros, centro, Isla Mujeres 77400, Mexico9.36 mi from Hacienda Sisal
Olivia offers the best Mediterranean food on the island with an amazing selection of Moroccan, Greek, Bulgarian and Turkish cuisine. It's hopping most nights so consider making reservations early in the day (or better yet, the night before).Popular with
- 209.74 miPayo Obispo #725, Isla Mujeres 77400, Mexico9.74 mi from Hacienda Sisal4 reviews
This is the best place on the island for brunch. Anyone who know the island well won't hesitate to tell you this is the best one. It is not sitting on one of the main streets. Their coffee is excellent. Caribbean, Mexican, Eclectic, Fusion dishes.