Haifa Restaurants

Sinta-Bar

hmm.... if I should be short, I will describe my experience as horrible. if I need to elaborate then... We were a party of four, we were there in the end of July at noon, when we sat down and asked for water (it's about 40 degrees C in Israel) we had to asked for that twice and it took ...

Abu Shaker

If you like Hummus, this is the best place to eat hummus in Haifa.

Giraffe

We ate there many time and each time it was great!!! I love the Spicy Sea Food soup with coconut milk, Caesar noodle and for desert Brule Banana . During the weekends it is better to make reservation, might be crowded. Enjoy!!!

Rodeo

Best old fashion pub in town

Arcaffe

Also a great chice for a good coffee, pastries and sandwitches.

Nirvana

Cafe Greg

One of the best coffee place is Haifa. They also have good food and the service is great. They have a number of coffee shops around Haifa but the ones in Moria st. or the Carmel center are the best.

Black Bar & Burger

chain restorant , nothin special

Fattoush

Perfect place, the location , the food, the service and especially the music :))

BP - Burger Place

We have been going to this place for about 3 years now. It never failed us, never! and that's an amazing thing to say about a place you have been to about 20-30 times. Yesterday we were there and as usual we liked this place tons. It's a bit on the expensive side, for exmplae yesterday my meal cost about ...

Mama Mia

It is a chain. Pretty good food. They make their own pasta

Temple Bar

Nice place, nice music, nice atmosphere. I would have given it 5 stars if the smoking area was better separated then the non-smoking one. You just get in and you get a slap on the head with cigaretter smell like you would not believe. Fix it! and get a 5 star :-)

Yan Yan

Good enough Chinese restaurant in Haifa. Nothing special. Although owned by a Chinese family, I found the food not really that authentic chinese maybe because they sometimes have to adapt to the Jewish community taste. Nevertheless the service is good. Great variety of meals and free and fast wifi!

Popular withVegetarianFamiliesFoodies