Hakkasan Las Vegas Restaurant and Nightclub

3799 Las Vegas Boulevard Las Vegas, Nevada 89109

Ryan Windsor (Reserve123)
    5 Jul 02, 2014

I had quite a night at Hakkasan, and I from what I remember, it was one of the best nights of my life. The photos indicate the same.

Morison Woo
    3 Jun 27, 2014

Came here to see DJ Tiesto. Tickets on a Sunday night was so much cheaper for guys than on a Friday night ($30 vs $75). Compared to Marquee, this place is a lot smaller. Although they have 2 rooms (hip hop on bottom and edm on top), it is still not enough to fit the amount of people who are here to see these world renowned DJ's. Common, if you're building a new club in Vegas, you have to build it big.

Furthermore, there isn't even an outdoor area here. Although I did have a good time, it would be much better if the club was bigger.

Diane V
    4 May 13, 2014

Awesome club~! We came here for my dad's birthday around Mother's Day weekend, and we REALLY enjoyed ourselves here. It was super huge and well ventilated, so my group wasn't all sweaty and hot like in most other clubs. We were right up front with the DJ Bingo Players, and I had a really good time here. There was a room for trance/house and another for hip hop lovers. As it turned out, we ran into someone there with a table so we got to rest our toesies at their table. It did take a while for us to get in even though we pre-bought tickets, but I would say it was only a 20 minute wait. That was the only drawback really. If you pre-bought tickets, you shouldn't have to wait like the rest of them. The lights show was great, the crowd was energetic, and it was very well decorated. I read that they had Cirque Du Soleil dancers twrling above you ,but I didn't see any of that, though I was expecting something that crazy cool. We got loaded before we came, so I'm not sure how expensive the drinks were, but expect the regular $14-$20 Vegas drink. Just a note to girls: LOTS of stairs so be prepared to take off your shoes and put on those flats!

Re becca
    3 Apr 15, 2014

Goodness gracious !

Getting in was not a problem, in fact we were lucky to be comped 2 bottles and placed right next to deadmau5 dj arena! We drank the two bottles and were getting shimmy to the left and then eventually other people took over.
    I later was accused by a bartender who i earlier had complimented on how nice she looked (which i never do) ! She blamed me for being the girl she told apparently 3 x not to sit at a certain area of the table!

I was than kicked out of the table and i pulled the rest of the girls with me! It was soo annoying!

On top of that they over pact the club so going to the restroom alone, was as if we were in a sardine can, it was just plane terrible!

Stefan Ancheta
    1 Mar 17, 2014

Upon arrival, we were not allowed in because a rude woman at the door didn't like my tennis shoes. We were dressed very well, and my shoes are new. Had to leave, go back to our hotel, and change shoes. After two taxi trips, we were shocked to get into Hakkasan and see dozens of people wearing the same shoes! What a f'd up thing to go through. How sick minded to abuse people and abuse her authority that way. I'll never go back.

Eunice
    5 Mar 04, 2014

Absolutely Incredible Lineup - Steve Aoki, Calvin Harris, Tiesto, Hardwell, Deadmau5, W & W, Above & Beyond, Afrojack Opened at the MGM Grand April 2013. It's the #1 club in Vegas featuring world class DJ's and dining. Surpasses Wynn + Cosmo clubs as far as music. MGM has had some pretty horrible clubs in the past, so it's exciting to see Hakkasan open up shop here!

Mendel Lin
    1 Feb 12, 2014

I'm confused what all the hype is about. This was one of the worst clubbing experiences I've had in Las Vegas.

Pluses:
    It's pretty

Cons:
    All the space is dedicated to tables
    The ratio was like at LEAST 80 percent guys
    The DJ was absolutely horrendous

Compound all of this on to a small dance floor and you get a cramped cockfest with everyone just standing there.

For the price you pay, this was just ridiculous.

Hakkasan, please learn to set a better ratio into the club. I'm pretty sure if there was a group of guys, they would rather not get in than get in and be crowded with a bunch of other dudes.

Also for the dance floor, security should regulate the amount of people entering the dance floor. This would ensure that people are not squished like sardines and aren't even able to move.

esther lee
    4 Dec 31, 2013

Hakkasan was a lot better then I thought it would be. The setup is kind of weird since there's SO MANY STAIRS but other then that, had a pretty good time :)

Sharon K. Yapp
    4 Dec 31, 2013

Hakkasan is one of the hottest clubs in Vegas right now. The club is HUGE! We went when Calvin Harris there. The lines are endless so I highly recommend finding a promoter and getting your name on the VIP.

Recommended for:Nightlife LoversTrendsters
    Ericayvette
    3 Dec 31, 2013

not my favorite club in vegas but the djs are super good. few tips... guys get presale tickets or else u r gonna have to wait. girls get there early if u are glist. once the club hits capacity they don't allow anyone in!

Alli Barbara
    1 May 28, 2013

The staff at the entrance will charge you by seeing your face..the general admission pice is $10 and they charged us $20 because our skin color is different and no discount/promotions given even after we showed that we our a guest at MGM hotel .dj sucks ,very boring and monotonous..an amateurs can play that sort of music.

Trinity
    4 Dec 31, 2013

I came here with my girl friends and had a blast! Three club levels, two dance rooms, numerous bars, clean restrooms, and beautiful light effects. The best part: getting in for free, no cover charge or pre-sale tickets needed. The promoter my friend contacted via social media hooked us up, although we had to be there an hour before opening (9PM arrival, 10PM club opens.)

The only con was the very expensive drinks, mainly the small bottles of Fiji water they give you for nearly $10 a piece. When asked for a simple glass of water, none would be provided and was forced to buy Fiji water. At least if I were at a Vegas nightclub with a pool, I could drink from standard water fountains to quench my thirst. Plus, there was nowhere to sit and rest my tired feet, but I expected that - it's Vegas.

Wear your hottest, sexiest outfit and dance the night away.

Ingrid Katz
    5 Jun 10, 2014

Nice setting, good food, friendly service

Recommended for:Luxury TravelersNightlife LoversFoodiesArt & Design Lovers