Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Outdoor Enthusiasts
- 98%Budget Travelers
- 74%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- Halali ResortMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget TravelersFoodiesAdventure TravelersFirst to ReviewOct 19, 2013
"Honey badger don't care! Honey badger don't give a...." That's what I ran around yelling last time I was at Halali because, well, honey badgers were raiding our trash and really didn't seem to give a hoot about the fact that several of my clients and myself were frantically snapping photos of them doing so. They're not infrequent guests here. At least half of the dozens of times I've been here, so have they. I think that's worth coming here alone but the place has other merits. I rank the waterhole a little less than the one at Okaukuejo but I personally prefer the camping here. It seems more spread out and less crowded. Plus - as far as the water hole goes, you just never know with wildlife.Recommended for:
Mediocre18 reviews across the web.
- Room88% said rooms were clean.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 86%.
- Hotel81% thought it was clean.
- LocationGreat parking, according to 71%.
- Food71% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel BuildingAcceptable building.
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool