Restaurants near Hale Aloha Aina
- 0West Road, Pahala, HIDistance: 0.0 mi1 review
Find your secret hideaway on the Big Island of Hawaii. Hale Aloha Aina is a romantic Hawaiian cottage on eight lush tropical acres all for you! Off the beaten path...Popular with
- Nearby Restaurants
- 196-3163 Pikake St, Pahala, HI 96777Distance: 4.9 mi
- 295-5642 Mamalahoa HwyRanked #1 overall in Naalehu restaurantsDistance: 16.5 mi
Best stop for lunch while staying at Hale Aloha Aina. 20 minutes away. Beautiful setting in a tropical garden with lots of birds. Great photo opportunity if you love birds!...Popular with
- 319-3972 Old Volcano Rd, Volcano, HI 96785Ranked #1 overall in Volcano restaurantsDistance: 19.3 mi
Delicious and best price in Volcano! Best tempura on the entire island! We also had the mahi, ahi, and burger.... all so good! Waiter treated us locals with much aloha!Popular with
- 495-5642 Mamalahoa Highway, Naalehu, HI, United StatesRanked #2 overall in Naalehu restaurantsDistance: 16.1 mi3 reviews
There's not much here but a small bakery and a gift shop. And restrooms ;) The different flavored sweetbreads are delicious and it's worth stopping by just to get a...Popular with
- 619-4005 Haunani Road, Volcano, HI, United StatesRanked #3 overall in Volcano restaurantsDistance: 19.5 mi2 reviews
Grab a sandwich to-go and take on a hike in the park-- they PILE ON the meat and veggies!!!! Get volcano 3 seed bread and I add mustard. Also BEST...
- 7Mamalahoa Hwy. 11Ranked #5 overall in Naalehu restaurantsDistance: 18.4 mi1 review
Definitely my favorite place in town, Hana Hou is. DON'T MISS on my list, always! Owners Patty and Drake insist on buying from LOCAL farmers,mranches and fishermen (I've had to...
- 8Mamalahoa Hwy, 11Ranked #4 overall in Naalehu restaurantsDistance: 9.8 mi1 review
Newly opened next to the Union 76 Gas Station right on hwy. 11, this is a DON'T MISS on my list! Lunches and early dinners (close at 5:30 pm most...
- 9Mamalahoa Hwy. 11Ranked #1 overall in Ocean View restaurantsDistance: 15.8 mi1 review
Just when you think the lunar landscape surrounding Ocean View will never end, here you'll find the Lava Zone, right on Hwy. 11.....a welcome OASIS for hungry and thirsty travellers....
- 10Mamalahoa Hwy. 11Ranked #3 overall in Naalehu restaurantsDistance: 15.8 mi1 review
As gas stations go, this one is fine! But the enterprising owners recently added a HUGE selection of COSTCO foods and supplies in the store area! and it has been...