Half & Half Tea House

17575 Colima Rd., Industry, CA 91748

• Half & Half Tea House

Without a doubt their drinks are good. I have yet to dislike any one of the drinks I have ordered but I do agree with many people that the hype for this place is out of control. The long lines are no longer as long as they used to be on a daily basis but it still get's pretty crazy from time to time. I would always suggest to get the small since the large isn't much of a difference but on a good note, they are pretty generous with the amount of pudding and boba they put. The parking isn't so bad considering how there are abundant parking spots if you so happen to find difficulty parking in front of the tea house.

• Half & Half Tea HousePro 2014

I didn't order anything because I usually don't carry cash plus I wasn't thirsty but my friend Grace bought a chocolate milk tea with boba and it was HUGE. She said I could try it so I did. It was creamy and full of chocolate. Super tasty but I don't think I'd be able to finish an entire one by myself without making myself sick. It's still really good but I'm glad that there isn't a location closer to where I live. Great menu of flavors!

• Half & Half Tea House

If I knew my brother wanted Half/Half at this location... I would had forced him to go to the San Gabriel one. But we were in HH and figured okay... let's go here.

1. Cup size. I thought after the "scam talk" that H/H would change their cups... but they never did. Eh, you get a TINY bit more when you upgrade to the bigger cup but not by a significant amount. Stick to the regular size.
    2. I always get Ice Milk Honey Boba and Pudding in all locations. This was SO watered down and did not have ANY ice in it. It was like they put milk tea and honey boba and pudding.
    3. The honey boba was alright.
    4. Parking sucks, you have to drive near Leslie's Pool/Petco for parking
    5. Lines, lines, lines
    6. They are pretty good on timing tho
    7. Their pudding is super thick :P

Note:
    Cash Only

Overall... I'm coming back San Gabriel! I'm coming back!

• Half & Half Tea HousePro 2014

At first my impression of Half and Half was a positive one since I got lucky and waited in line for only 10 mins on a saturday night. I was in and out of there quick and I thought people were crazy complaining about hour long lines. I got the almond milk tea with boba and I thought it was delicious. I couldn't wait to go back! It wasn't until the second visit that I realized what a huge hype Half and Half was. The line was almost out the door this time and I had waited more than 45 mins for a stinkin boba drink! The drink tasted more watered down and since I was introduced to Meow Meow cafe a week prior I realized that Half and Half was nothing in comparison. The wait was so much shorter at Meow Meow cafe and the pudding in the drinks are absolutely amazing compared to Half and Half's. Besides the huge cups I think the hype for Half and Half will die off quick. You just can't justify waiting almost an hour for boba!

• Half & Half Tea HouseCommunity ManagerAmbassadorPro 2014

Yum they make their tea with honey! So good!!

Recommended for:Family TravelersFoodiesStudents