Things to do for Adventure Travelers in Halifax
- 111741 Brunswick St, Halifax, Nova Scotia, CanadaRanked #9 overall in Halifax things to do2 reviews
The Town Clock is a three storey, irregular octagon tower atop a one storey white clapboard of Palladian characteristics. The clock face is four-sided and it displays Roman numerals. It...
- 12Sackville & Brunswick Street, Halifax, NS B3H CanadaRanked #11 overall in Halifax things to do1 review
A national historic site of Canada, the Halifax Citadel is a gateway to a bygone era. Enter and you will discover the important role it has played in the birth...Popular with
- 155560 Morris St, Halifax, NS B3J 1C2, CanadaRanked #14 overall in Halifax things to do1 review
If you're looking for international newspapers or niche magazines - this is place to go in Halifax. Bonus points because it's in a great neighbourhood.
- 182248 Cow Bay Road, Cow Bay, Nova Scotia, CanadaRanked #18 overall in Halifax things to do1 review
This beach holds a very special place in my heart - it's my childhood beach. I grew up a five-minute drive from here and have many fond memories of this...Popular with
- 201747 Summer Street, Halifax, NS B3H CanadaRanked #20 overall in Halifax things to do1 review
The journey to this permanent location encompasses many stops and identities along the way: from its rooms in the Post Office Building in 1868 as the Provincial Museum; quarters at...Popular with