Things to do for Local Culture in Halifax
- 1South Park St & Sackville St, Hallifax, CanadaRanked #1 overall in Halifax things to do8 reviews
Love! A walk though here makes is so happiness inducing. The perfect place for a picnic, hand paddled ice cream, reading a book or just sitting back an enjoying the...Popular with
- 41675 Lower Water Street, Halifax, NS B3J CanadaRanked #4 overall in Halifax things to do5 reviews
One of my favourite museums as a child growing up in Halifax. This museum explores Nova Scotia's naval and nautical past with lots of neat displays, videos and photographs. Particularly...Popular with
- 6Marginal Rd, Halifax, NS B3H4P8, CanadaRanked #6 overall in Halifax things to do3 reviews
The Halifax Seaport Farmers’ Market Cooperative is the oldest continuously running farmers’ market in North America. It's been in operation since 1750 and was recently moved from a historic dwelling...
- 71496 Lower Water Street, Halifax, NS B3J CanadaRanked #7 overall in Halifax things to do4 reviews
I *highly* recommend the Alexander Keith brewery tour! It's a fantastic experience to tour a historic building in Halifax and taste some delicious Nova Scotian beer. The tour guides dress...Popular with
- 81041–1099 Taylor Park Rd, Halifax, Nova Scotia, CanadaRanked #8 overall in Halifax things to do2 reviews
Taylor Head Beach is a provincial park in Nova Scotia. It has a sandy beach, hiking trails and is one of only a few locations in Nova Scotia where sand...Popular with
- 91726 Argyle St, Halifax, NS B3J 2B6, CanadaRanked #10 overall in Halifax things to do2 reviews
The "Dome" is a series of bars & club that are all attached to each other, thus making it a mesmerizing and never-ending drinking labyrinth. Filled with lots of students.Popular with
- 101741 Brunswick St, Halifax, Nova Scotia, CanadaRanked #9 overall in Halifax things to do2 reviews
The Town Clock is a three storey, irregular octagon tower atop a one storey white clapboard of Palladian characteristics. The clock face is four-sided and it displays Roman numerals. It...