Things to do for History Buffs in Halifax
Recommended for You
- 21496 Lower Water Street, Halifax, NS B3J CanadaRanked #7 overall in Halifax things to do4 reviews
I *highly* recommend the Alexander Keith brewery tour! It's a fantastic experience to tour a historic building in Halifax and taste some delicious Nova Scotian beer. The tour guides dress...Popular with
- 4Sackville & Brunswick Street, Halifax, NS B3H CanadaRanked #11 overall in Halifax things to do1 review
A national historic site of Canada, the Halifax Citadel is a gateway to a bygone era. Enter and you will discover the important role it has played in the birth...Popular with
- 51747 Summer Street, Halifax, NS B3H CanadaRanked #20 overall in Halifax things to do1 review
The journey to this permanent location encompasses many stops and identities along the way: from its rooms in the Post Office Building in 1868 as the Provincial Museum; quarters at...Popular with
Other places you might like...
- 6South Park St & Sackville St, Hallifax, CanadaRanked #1 overall in Halifax things to do8 reviews
Love! A walk though here makes is so happiness inducing. The perfect place for a picnic, hand paddled ice cream, reading a book or just sitting back an enjoying the...Popular with
- 9Marginal Rd, Halifax, NS B3H4P8, CanadaRanked #6 overall in Halifax things to do3 reviews
If you are around on the weekend, especially Saturday, this is the place to be. Oldest continually operated farmers market in North America now housed in a brand new energy...
- 101041–1099 Taylor Park Rd, Halifax, Nova Scotia, CanadaRanked #8 overall in Halifax things to do2 reviews
Taylor Head Beach is a provincial park in Nova Scotia. It has a sandy beach, hiking trails and is one of only a few locations in Nova Scotia where sand...Popular with