Things to do for LGBT in Halifax
- 1South Park St & Sackville St, Hallifax, CanadaRanked #1 overall in Halifax things to do8 reviews
Love! A walk though here makes is so happiness inducing. The perfect place for a picnic, hand paddled ice cream, reading a book or just sitting back an enjoying the...Popular with
- 41675 Lower Water Street, Halifax, NS B3J CanadaRanked #4 overall in Halifax things to do5 reviews
Located in the heart of Halifax’s waterfront, there’s no better place to immerse yourself in Nova Scotia’s rich maritime heritage than the Maritime Museum of the Atlantic. From small craft...Popular with
- 6Marginal Rd, Halifax, NS B3H4P8, CanadaRanked #6 overall in Halifax things to do3 reviews
If you are around on the weekend, especially Saturday, this is the place to be. Oldest continually operated farmers market in North America now housed in a brand new energy...
- 71496 Lower Water Street, Halifax, NS B3J CanadaRanked #7 overall in Halifax things to do4 reviews
I *highly* recommend the Alexander Keith brewery tour! It's a fantastic experience to tour a historic building in Halifax and taste some delicious Nova Scotian beer. The tour guides dress...Popular with
- 81041–1099 Taylor Park Rd, Halifax, Nova Scotia, CanadaRanked #8 overall in Halifax things to do2 reviews
Taylor Head Beach is a provincial park in Nova Scotia. It has a sandy beach, hiking trails and is one of only a few locations in Nova Scotia where sand...Popular with
- 91726 Argyle St, Halifax, NS B3J 2B6, CanadaRanked #10 overall in Halifax things to do2 reviews
The "Dome" is a series of bars & club that are all attached to each other, thus making it a mesmerizing and never-ending drinking labyrinth. Filled with lots of students.Popular with
- 101741 Brunswick St, Halifax, Nova Scotia, CanadaRanked #9 overall in Halifax things to do2 reviews
The Town Clock is a three storey, irregular octagon tower atop a one storey white clapboard of Palladian characteristics. The clock face is four-sided and it displays Roman numerals. It...