Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Outdoor Enthusiasts
- 98%Family Travelers
- 98%Adventure Travelers
User Reviews (1 Review)
- Hamanasi Adventure and Dive ResortFirst to ReviewAug 20, 2013
We started our ten day trip to Belize with four nights here and what a great place to start! Huge, well decorated rooms with private balconies looking out toward the Carribean and chilly AC with big comfy beds made relaxing here a breeze. When we weren't on a snorkel adventure or trip to Hopkins Day or Cockscomb Basin Jaguar Reserve, we loved hanging out on the dock in a hammock or at the pool with Kenneth and Mark bringing us our favorite libations. Danisha braided cornrows with beads into my wife's hair and my mustache to get us into the tropical mood! Big Fun. The food is fantastic and I believe I heard the menu is on an eleven day rotation so you will be hard pressed to grow weary of the options. My college buddy traveling with our group is vegan and he was quite happy with his choices and he requested a couple little tweaks and twists without any difficulties. The snorkel crew was top notch and very instructive to point out the rarer marine life where us rookies may have missed it. All staff were professional yet down home friendly. WiFi is available in the bar, office area and restaurant and functions better than nearly everywhere else in Belize while posting the day's adventures with pix. A really special place!
Outstanding!416 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Service99% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Ambiance96% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Hotel94% thought it was clean.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 91%.
- Hotel BuildingWonderful building. Highly appreciated by 90% of guests.
- Food88% loved the menu selection.