Hampton Inn 35th St. Empire State Building
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (2)
- Hampton Inn 35th St. Empire State BuildingMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBusiness Travelers+ 1First to ReviewSep 06, 2012
If I'm not staying the Hampton Inn Times Square North, I'm probably staying here. It's convenient to midtown in either direction and close to the subways. The neighborhood tends to be a bit loud, so get a room facing away from the street.
Very Good!1501 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Internet100% thought it was a great value.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 99%.
- Service97% found the staff to be very friendly.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 96%.
- Hotel95% thought it was clean.
- Food83% found the breakfast to be wonderful.