Hampton Inn and Suites by Hilton, Downtown Vancouver
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- 98%Family Travelers
- 76%Nightlife Lovers
Member Reviews (3)Write a review
- Hampton Inn and Suites by Hilton, Downtown VancouverMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 4Jun 12, 2014
If you're coming to Vancouver for a game, you won't find a better location than the Hampton Inn a stone's throw from BC Place. The rooms are spacious -- even the ones that aren't suites -- and really well furnished with the usual bed, desk and TV but also a new staninless steel microwave and mini-fridge. The one bedroom suites have a full kitchen and the sofa in the living room folds out into a queen size bed, so it's really perfect for families who don't want separate rooms and hope to save some money by cooking a meal or two in the room. The rooms look like they've been updated recently and the carpets have a modern pattern and the beds are very comfortable.
To me, where Hampton Inn really exceeds expectations is the little extra they offer like complimentary bicycles, a shuttle to take your around downtown Vancouver (free too, but you need to arrange it in advance), and free juice all-day in the lobby. These are the kind of things you usually get at a boutique hotel, not a chain.Recommended for:
- Hampton Inn and Suites by Hilton, Downtown VancouverMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 2First to ReviewAug 19, 2013
- Convenient location near SkyTrain, BC Stadium, Roger's Arena, Chinatown, Yaletown, Downtown and Gastown.
- Spacious rooms that have beautiful high-rise views of the city, BC stadium and False Creek beyond.
- Comfy beds! A Hilton standard fulfilled.
- Nice, clean fitness center and indoor pool. It even had a ping pong table and TVs.
- Parking hidden behind hotel. Tricky to find if not familiar with the area.
Highly recommended, especially if you are in town for a Canucks game!Recommended for:
Excellent!413 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Service97% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel95% thought it was clean.
- Location94% liked the proximity to shopping.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 94%.
- Room87% said the beds were comfortable.
- Food84% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
Hampton Inn and Suites by Hilton, Downtown Vancouver has a spa tub, a sauna, a fitness facility, and complimentary bicycles. Complimentary
The 132 air-conditioned guestrooms at Hampton Inn and Suites by Hilton, Downtown Vancouver include safes and complimentary newspapers. Televisions are equipped with premium cable/satellite channels and pay movies. All accommodations provide desks and multi-line phones with voice mail; free local calls are offered (restrictions may apply). Rooms have high-speed Internet access. In-room microwaves, refrigerators, and coffee/tea makers are provided. All guestrooms at Hampton Inn and Suites by Hilton, Downtown Vancouver are non-smoking.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Family Rooms
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Children Allowed
- Continental Breakfast
- Non-Smoking Rooms