Hampton Inn and Suites Dallas - DFW Airport North / Grapevine
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Excellent!179 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Service99% found the staff to be very friendly.
- LocationVery easy access to transportation, said 97%.
- Food91% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- HotelHotel is great. 89% of the guests liked it.
- PriceGreat price. Appreciated by 89% of guests.
- Hotel BuildingVery nice building. 83% of the guests liked it.
Recreational amenities include an indoor pool and a fitness facility. This 2.5 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms. Complimentary high speed (wired) Internet access is available in public areas. A complimentary hot and cold buffet breakfast is served daily. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include gift shops/newsstands and laundry facilities.
There are 94 guestrooms at Hampton Inn Dallas/Dallas Fort Worth Airport North. Beds come with signature bedding and premium bedding. Refrigerators, microwaves, and coffee/tea makers are offered. Bathrooms feature hair dryers. High speed (wired) Internet access is complimentary. Televisions have cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request.
- Onsite parking is free for guests only for the duration of their stay.