Hampton Inn Atlanta - North Druid Hills
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Good!185 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Internet100% thought it was a great value.
- Service94% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel94% thought it was clean.
- PriceBest value. Highly appreciated by 92% of guests.
- LocationGreat parking, according to 78%.
- Food77% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
Recreational amenities include a fitness facility. This 2.5 star property has a business center. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. A complimentary hot and cold buffet breakfast is served daily. Additional property amenities include a coffee shop/café, an arcade/game room, and multilingual staff.
There are 111 guestrooms at Hampton Inn Atlanta North Druid Hills. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary weekday newspapers, guestrooms offer multi line phones with voice mail and free local calls. Televisions have cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, coffee/tea makers, electronic/magnetic keys, and clock radios. Guests may request refrigerators and microwaves. Housekeeping is available.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.