Hampton Inn Boston / Cambridge
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Very Good!637 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Service95% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food85% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- LocationGreat parking, according to 74%.
- Room56% complained about the bathroom.
- PricePrice is tolerable.
- HotelHotel is great.
Recreational amenities include a fitness facility. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. A complimentary hot and cold buffet breakfast is served daily. Guest parking is
There are 114 guestrooms at Hampton Inn Boston Cambridge. Furnishings include desks and ergonomic chairs. Bathrooms feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary high speed (wired) Internet access, guestrooms offer multi line phones, free local calls, and voice mail. 32 inch flat panel televisions have premium satellite channels, free movie channels, and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include coffee/tea makers, blackout drapes/curtains, electronic/magnetic keys, and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is offered and guests may request wake up calls. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request. Guestroom renovations were completed in December 2009.
- Minimum Spring Break check in age: 21 years old
- There are no room charges for children 18 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Free Parking
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- Clothing Iron
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker