Hampton Inn by Hilton Queretaro Tecnologico
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- 98%Business Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Very Good!21 reviews across the web.
- Service100% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- Hotel BuildingWonderful building. 91% of the guests loved it.
- Room89% said the beds were comfortable.
- LocationVery easy access to transportation, said 83%.
- GroundsGrounds are not bad. Only 69% of guests gave positive feedback.
Dining options at Hampton by Hilton Queretaro, MX include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available. The property serves a complimentary hot and cold buffet breakfast each morning and hosts a complimentary evening reception. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a fitness facility. This 2.5 star property has a 24 hour business center and offers small meeting rooms, limo/town car service, and audio visual equipment. Complimentary wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available in public areas. This Queretaro property has 468 square feet of event space consisting of conference/meeting rooms and exhibit space. In addition to an area shuttle which runs to destinations within 15 km, other complimentary shuttle services include an airport shuttle (available on request), a casino shuttle, and a shopping center shuttle. Business services, concierge services, tour/ticket assistance, and translation services are available. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include a coffee shop/café, barbecue grills, and multilingual staff. Extended parking privileges may be offered to guests after check out (surcharge). This is a smoke free property. A total renovation of this property was completed in June 2010.
There are 178 guestrooms at Hampton by Hilton Queretaro, MX. Guestrooms have city or pool views. Beds come with pillowtop mattresses and premium bedding. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, makeup/shaving mirrors, designer toiletries, and complimentary toiletries. In addition to complimentary wireless and wired high speed Internet access, guestrooms offer direct dial phones, free local calls, and voice mail. 32 inch LCD televisions have premium cable channels and free movie channels. Some guestrooms have private pools. Air conditioned rooms also include washers/dryers, desks, coffee/tea makers, and complimentary bottled water. A nightly turndown service and housekeeping are available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
- Minimum Spring Break check in age: 18 years old
- There are no room charges for children 18 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.