- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Data Ports
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Show more
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Outstanding!1302 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Location98% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- Service97% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel97% thought it was clean.
- Food91% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 85%.
- Hotel BuildingBuilding is pleasant. 76% of guests mentioned it positively.
About Hampton Inn Charleston - Historic District:
Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a fitness facility. This 2.5 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms, audio visual equipment, and business services. Wireless Internet access is available in public
There are 171 guestrooms at Hampton Inn Charleston Historic District. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Guestrooms offer phones with voice mail. Televisions have pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include coffee/tea makers, blackout drapes/curtains, electronic/magnetic keys, and irons/ironing boards. Guests may request refrigerators and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available.
Notifications and Fees:
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- Destination fee: US$ 1 per room
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.