Hampton Inn Charleston - Historic District
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Data Ports
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Show more
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Excellent!876 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Location99% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- Service97% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel97% thought it was clean.
- Food91% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 86%.
- Hotel BuildingVery nice building. 80% of the guests liked it.
Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a fitness facility. This 2.5 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms, audio visual equipment, and business services. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. A complimentary hot and cold buffet breakfast is served daily. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include a concierge desk, multilingual staff, and coffee in the lobby.
There are 171 guestrooms at Hampton Inn Charleston Historic District. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Guestrooms offer phones with voice mail. Televisions have pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include coffee/tea makers, blackout drapes/curtains, electronic/magnetic keys, and irons/ironing boards. Guests may request refrigerators and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available.
Notifications and Fees:
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- Destination fee: US$ 1 per room
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.