Hampton Inn Charleston North
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- Hampton Inn Charleston NorthFirst to ReviewJul 05, 2012
Why would one chose to stay in N. Chas. if they were not attending an event at the North Charleston Convention and Performing Arts Center, if they did not have business at Bosch, Boeing, Cummins, or the military’s Joint Base? I’ll tell you. Simply, the price is right. Many travelers, from corporate clients to wedding guests now know that ‘luxe accommodations comparable to this inn downtown (12 mile direct shot on I-95) cost twice to three times as much. And it is not the norm to get free parking in the Historic District ($10 - $18), free hot or “to go” breakfast, a swimming pool, and a high-end bedding program. Even in N. Chas., this is the only property that has three complimentary manager’s receptions (Mon. – Wed.) with beer, wine, tapas, and a hot main dish. With the money saved, you can shop at Tanger Outlets. Check their site for discount coupons.Recommended for:
Excellent!264 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for budget travelers.
- LocationCity centre within easy reach, said 100%.
- Service98% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel97% thought it was clean.
- Hotel Building94% enjoyed the lobby entrance.
- Restaurant90% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- GroundsClean pool, said 83%.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Swimming Pool
- Data Ports
- Hair Dryer
- Clothing Iron
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Handicap Accessible