Hampton Inn Manhattan / Times Square South
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
Very Good!2316 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Internet98% thought it was a great value.
- Service96% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel96% thought it was clean.
- Location94% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Food85% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- PriceGreat price. 85% satisfied guests.
Recreational amenities include a fitness facility. This 3.0 star property has a business center. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include valet parking and express check out. This is a smoke free property.
Bathrooms feature hair dryers. Guestrooms offer free local calls and in room safes. Televisions are available in guestrooms. Air conditioned rooms also include coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Valet parking: USD 55 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.