Hampton Inn Manhattan Times Square North
Member Reviews (5)Write a review
- Hampton Inn Manhattan Times Square NorthMember ofWellnessApr 04, 2014
This hotel is all about location. It's close to Central Park, Times square and Broadway. Our room was pretty big with a king size bed. The hotel lobby was always super busy with many people coming and going all the time, but other than that our stay at this hotel was really pleasant, nothing fancy but practical.
- Hampton Inn Manhattan Times Square NorthMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget TravelersBackpackersMar 24, 2014
Great location, specially if you want to explore Broadway theaters, Times Square and Central Park. The hotel is also pretty close to metro stations, so getting around is pretty easy.
The staff if friendly, the place is clean and free wi-fi works pretty well. Their price is also pretty reasonable, which is a plus. It is certainly a simple hotel, nothing fancy, but they do have a comfy bed and good shower (really important).
- Hampton Inn Manhattan Times Square NorthMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBusiness TravelersFoodiesSep 06, 2012
I like staying at the Hampton Inn no matter where I go, and if I can't find a better price in New York, I tend to stay here. It's near the subway, has a RiteAid a block away and the Cosmic Diner across the street.
Recreational amenities include a fitness facility. High speed Internet access is available in public areas. A complimentary hot and cold buffet breakfast is served daily. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Business services and
There are 300 guestrooms at Hampton Inn Times Square North. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. In addition to in room safes, guestrooms offer multi line phones with voice mail and free local calls. 32 inch LCD televisions have video game consoles and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, coffee/tea makers, blackout drapes/curtains, and electronic check out. Guests may request hypo allergenic bedding and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Valet parking: US$ 30 per day
- Valet parking large vehicle: US$ 40 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fitness Center
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- Video Check Out
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker
Very Good!2480 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Internet98% thought it was a great value.
- Hotel98% thought it was clean.
- Service96% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location94% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Food84% found the breakfast to be wonderful.