Hampton Inn Orlando - Florida Mall
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Very Good!628 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Internet100% thought it was a great value.
- Service96% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location89% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Food88% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- HotelHotel is great. Appreciated by 83% of guests.
Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a fitness facility. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. A complimentary hot and cold buffet breakfast is served daily. Guest parking is complimentary. Limo/town car service and tour assistance are available. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff and laundry facilities.
There are 122 guestrooms at Hampton Inn Orlando Fla Mall. Guestrooms have pool or courtyard views. Beds come with pillowtop mattresses, signature bedding, down comforters, and premium bedding. Refrigerators, microwaves, and coffee/tea makers are offered. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms offer direct dial phones, free local calls, and voice mail. Televisions have cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, complimentary bottled water, blackout drapes/curtains, and electronic check out. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Rollaway bed: US$ 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.