Hampton Inn Phoenix/Anthem
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Excellent!194 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Location100% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Service96% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Room94% said the beds were comfortable.
- Food89% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel Building82% enjoyed the lobby entrance.
- HotelExcellent hotel.
Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness facility. This 2.5 star property has a business center and offers business services. A complimentary hot and cold buffet breakfast is served daily. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include a bar/lounge, gift shops/newsstands, and laundry
There are 76 guestrooms at Hampton Inn Phoenix Anthem. Refrigerators, microwaves, and coffee/tea makers are offered. Bathrooms feature bathtubs and hair dryers. Guestrooms offer free local calls and complimentary newspapers. Televisions have pay movies. Rooms also include irons/ironing boards. Guests may request wake up calls. Rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Pets Allowed
- Data Ports
- Hair Dryer
- In-House Bar
- Clothing Iron
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Handicap Accessible