Hampton Inn Phoenix/Anthem
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Excellent!150 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Location100% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Service97% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Room96% said the beds were comfortable.
- HotelExcellent hotel. Highly appreciated by 95% of guests.
- Food94% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 89%.
Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness facility. This 2.5 star property has a business center and offers business services. A complimentary hot and cold buffet breakfast is served daily. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include a bar/lounge, gift shops/newsstands, and laundry facilities. This is a smoke free property.
There are 76 guestrooms at Hampton Inn Phoenix Anthem. Refrigerators, microwaves, and coffee/tea makers are offered. Bathrooms feature bathtubs and hair dryers. Guestrooms offer free local calls and complimentary newspapers. Televisions have pay movies. Rooms also include irons/ironing boards. Guests may request wake up calls. Rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.