Hampton Inn & Suites Arroyo Grande
Member Reviews (2)Write a review
- Hampton Inn & Suites Arroyo GrandeMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 8Jan 01, 2014
Good hotel to stay at in the area. Very affordable and nearly brand-new hotel with all of the amenities. Free wifi, free breakfast and really comfortable beds. You can use this as a home base to visit many of the central coast wineries and beaches.
- Hampton Inn & Suites Arroyo GrandeFirst to ReviewJul 05, 2012
There's a lot to like about this place. It's a newer Hampton Inn (mid-2011) so it's clean and the rooms are decent size, especially for the price. The breakfast (OK, about the norm for a Hampton Inn) is included in the rate. The hotel is conveniently located, and the staff is absolutely incredible. First rate customer service.
So what's not to like? The noise. They've done a pretty good job at insulating the rooms from the outside noise, but there's not enough insulation between the rooms, or between the room and the hallway, so it's not a quiet as you may like.
Very Good!582 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Location98% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Service95% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food84% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- GroundsNice grounds.
- HotelExcellent hotel.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool