Hampton Inn & Suites Clovis
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- Hampton Inn & Suites ClovisFirst to Review
First and foremost, clean. This place is spotless. That is THE most important part for me at any hotel. The decor is modern and the rooms are spacious. The bathroom has a granite countertop and the shower head worked perfectly. They serve a complimentary breakfast which includes waffles, cereal, sweet breads, muffins, coffee, OJ, etc. If ever in Clovis, I will be stating here again.
Excellent!160 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for budget travelers.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Location100% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Hotel97% thought it was clean.
- Restaurant92% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Service92% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Room81% said the beds were comfortable.
Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a fitness facility. This 2.5 star property has a business center and offers business services. A complimentary hot and cold buffet breakfast is served daily. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include a bar/lounge and self parking. This is a smoke free property.
Bathrooms feature bathtubs. Televisions have DVD players and pay movies. Rooms also include irons/ironing boards. Rollaway beds are available on request.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Pets Allowed
- Data Ports
- In-House Bar
- Clothing Iron
- Handicap Accessible