Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Downtown
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Excellent!816 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Internet100% thought it was a great value.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Location99% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Service95% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel93% thought it was clean.
- Food88% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
Recreational amenities include an indoor pool and a fitness facility. This 2.5 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms, audio visual equipment, and business services. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This Denver property has event space consisting of banquet facilities and conference/meeting rooms. A complimentary hot and cold buffet breakfast is served daily. The property offers an airport shuttle (surcharge). Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include a bar/lounge, valet parking, and gift shops/newsstands.
There are 148 guestrooms at Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Downtown. Refrigerators, microwaves, and coffee/tea makers are offered. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guestrooms offer free local calls and voice mail. Televisions have pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Housekeeping is offered and guests may request wake up calls. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Valet parking: US$ 18 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.