Hampton Inn Tropicana
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Very Good!746 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Internet98% thought it was a great value.
- Hotel98% thought it was clean.
- Service93% found the staff to be very friendly.
- LocationVery easy access to transportation, said 89%.
- Food88% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness facility. This 2.5 star property has a business center and offers audio visual equipment and business services. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This Las Vegas property has event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, and exhibit space. A complimentary hot and cold buffet breakfast is served daily. The property has an airport shuttle, which is complimentary. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include a bar/lounge, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands.
There are 322 guestrooms at Hampton Inn Las Vegas/Tropicana. Bathrooms feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Guestrooms offer free local calls and voice mail. Televisions have satellite channels, video game consoles, and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, coffee/tea makers, electronic/magnetic keys, and irons/ironing boards. Guests may request refrigerators and extra towels/bedding. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Rollaway bed: US$ 15 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.