We asked for recommendations from the concierge, and she sent us to Han-Miri, a traditional hanjeongsik place in Samsung-dong (Yes, Samsung). Hanjeongsik is also known as "Royal Cuisine" as it was served in the royal palaces to Kings. Hanjeongsik puts any 9-course tasting menu to shame, with multiple course, and a plethora of side dishes. It seemed like every time ...
Things to do near Han-miri
- 10.15 mi
- 20.23 miSejong-ro Jongno-gu, Seoul, Korea0.23 mi from Han-miri21 reviews
Hemmed in on both sides by rushing traffic and foreign embassies, the newly-completed Gwanghwamun Square, a long and broad concrete plaza at the center of one of the city's most important cultural and governmental districts, is a delightful and sorely needed public space in a city that sometimes lacks for them. With the long avenue framing Seoul's low mountains in ...Popular with
- 30.16 miSejong-ro 1-57, Jongno-gu, Seoul, South Korea0.16 mi from Han-miri19 reviews
This place is one of the largest museums in the world. You'll learn a lot about Korea here--and about other Asian countries and cities. When you're ready for a break, head to the tea room.Popular with
- 40.16 mi
- 50.16 miSeoul-si Jung-gu Euljiro 6-ga0.16 mi from Han-miri3 reviews
Shopping! For clothes! And more clothes! And food! And then drinking! And then more clothes! EVEN AT 3 AM!!!! It's touted as the world's largest fashion market, and it goes on until the wee hours. Not to be missed.Popular with
- 60.16 mi
- 70.16 mi
- 80.16 miSeoul, South Korea0.16 mi from Han-miri1 review
The best place ever..
- 90.16 miSeoul, South Korea0.16 mi from Han-miri1 review
- 100.16 mi0.16 mi from Han-miri1 review
This place is a shopping center and has restaurants! This place opens up at 10:30am and there's a store called E-Mart which is similiar to Walmart that is open early. They sell food here too. You can access the subway underneath the shopping center. They have a department store called Shinsegae which is like Nordstrom. They also have a big ...
- 110.22 miGwanghwamun0.22 mi from Han-miri1 review
Kyobo Book Store is a special place for me. This was the very first book store in town that I could read as many as books I wanted. I used to sit here for hours and hours to read. Now they are one of the best book stores in the country. The collection is massive, and they have many different ...Popular with
- 120.16 miSeoul, South Korea0.16 mi from Han-miri1 review
- 130.16 miSeoul, South Korea0.16 mi from Han-miri1 review
- 140.16 mi
- 150.07 miBasement 88-2 Cheongdam dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea 135-9540.07 mi from Han-miri1 review
B28 Seoul is owned by Mike Soldner and Grace Chang, who opened the popular B28 bar in Singapore in 2011.The Seoul branch has one of the city's largest selections of single cask and single malt whiskeys.Popular with
- 160.16 miSeoul, South Korea0.16 mi from Han-miri1 review
I was in Downtown Seoul where all the government buildings were and saw the USA Embassy building. Pretty interesting to see the building!
- 170.16 mi0.16 mi from Han-miri1 review
SHOP SHOP SHOP your heart out. Nandeamon is a great place to do some shopping. It is just alley ways and alley ways of stands where people are selling their wares. Between the alleys you will eventually find door ways to buildings with sectioned areas of sellers. If you want to find something. You can probably find it here. The ...
- 180.74 miMyeong-dong, Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea0.74 mi from Han-miri90 reviews
Great Shopping. Don't forget to buy all the random socks that you can't find in the US, the makeup, and clothes. Haggle! oh, and street food: Tornado potato, egg bread (get 2!), pomegranate juice, french fried corn dogs, etc.Popular with
- 190.48 miInsa-dong, Seoul, 11 South Korea0.48 mi from Han-miri59 reviews
Insadong is famous in Seoul for being a "traditional culture street," which basically means that Koreans will direct tourists there for a perspective of traditional Korean life - from hanoks, to traditional art and tea houses, to street performances. While it might seem like a bit of an overt tourist destination, it's charming enough to warrant a stroll.Popular with
- 200.75 mi1 Sejongro, Seoul, 11, South Korea0.75 mi from Han-miri60 reviews
A huge palace and grounds to tour around. In front of the gates they have soldiers and guards lined up. If you ask nicely, they are friendly and will take a picture with you. Inside, you can walk around the palace grounds, peeking into the rooms and courtyards. There is a professional photographer that have traditional gowns where you can ...Popular with