Restaurants near Hana Restaurant
- 10.66 mi
- 20.68 mi
- 30.9 mi57 Mountain Rd, #B, Stowe, VT 056720.9 mi from Hana Restaurant2 reviews
A common stomping ground for locals and skiing/snowboarding visitors, the Stowe Coffee house has that not-a-chain wooden homeyness common to small but fashionable towns like Stowe. From the coffee specials written on the chalkboard to the mountains of scones and muffins, it's a warm respite and all around friendly place.Popular withFamiliesLocalFoodies
- 40.66 mi433 Mountain Rd, Stowe, VT 056720.66 mi from Hana Restaurant2 reviews
great british food!
- 53.66 mi5781 Mountain Rd, Stowe, VT 056723.66 mi from Hana Restaurant3 reviews
This is the place for weddings, Golf etc..Popular withFoodiesAdventureLuxury
- 62.09 mi333 Trapp Hill Rd, Stowe, Vermont2.09 mi from Hana Restaurant2 reviews
Cheddar lager soup. It's a worthy goal to keep you going during a five mile snow shoe hike through the Stowe mountains. The Trapp Family Brewery is connected to the Trapp Lodge. The cozy bar and brewery overlooks the surrounding snow-filled fields and forests.Popular withHistoryFamiliesLocal
- 73.28 mi4969 Mountain Rd, Stowe, VT 056723.28 mi from Hana Restaurant1 review
A local institution! The matterhorn features a wide and frequently rotated selection of local, imported and craft-brewed beers on tap and in cans/bottles. The food is really top-notch and reasonably priced. Get here early during ski season, because the place gets packed fast!Popular withNightlifeStudentsLocal
- 81.82 mi434 Edson Hill Rd, Stowe, VT 056721.82 mi from Hana Restaurant1 review
Ate at the pub, $5.99 burger and brew special. The burger was quite good with VT cheddar and the beer was a local Oktoberfest. The atmosphere was pleasant and service good. Cant beat it for the price!
- 97.79 mi82 Lower Main St, Morrisville, VT 056617.79 mi from Hana Restaurant6 reviews
Great mix of people and food. Fresh and local.Popular withNightlifeLocalFoodies
- 109.92 mi
- 118.39 miKillington, VT8.39 mi from Hana Restaurant3 reviewsPopular withFoodiesLocal
- 1216.55 mi87 South Main St16.55 mi from Hana Restaurant3 reviews
I love it for the great name, great pie and cold beer! It's an easy stop for lunch after visiting the Hill Farmstead Brewery. Tip, you can buy a "half baked" pizza to take back home and cook off!
- 139.01 mi
- 1416.6 mi41 S Main St, Hardwick, VT 0584316.6 mi from Hana Restaurant2 reviews
Great local food. Local beer. Great atmosphere.Popular withFoodies
- 1510.44 mi107 Vt Route 15 E, Morrisville, VT 0566110.44 mi from Hana Restaurant2 reviews
- 169.49 mi92 Stowe Street, Waterbury, VT, United States9.49 mi from Hana Restaurant2 reviews
ROMANTIC DINING at its best! This owner/chef owned restaurant is situated in an old feed mill next to a small terraced waterfall. The restaurant has tables both inside and outside on a small deck which overlooks the waterfall. Make a reservation for a weekend night. Enjoy this gem! Restaurant Website: www.henofthewood.com TripAdvisor Reviews: www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g57438-d594832-Reviews-Hen_of_The_Wood-Waterbury_Vermont.html
- 1710.0 mi
- 188.98 mi4323 Vt-108 S, Jeffersonville, VT 054648.98 mi from Hana Restaurant1 review
Located in the Village at Smugglers and within walking distance of all units. Light Fare, great atmosphere and family friendlyPopular withFoodiesFamiliesBusiness
- 1915.16 mi
- 208.87 mi35 Crossroad, Waterbury, VT, United States8.87 mi from Hana Restaurant1 review
Here's where you get the famous Heady Topper, rated 100/100 by BeerAdvocate.com! OUTSTANDING beer & really good pub food. Close to Ben & Jerry's and part of a great day trip (Ben & Jerry's, Cold Hollow Cider, Cabot Cheese Annex, Lake Champlain Chocolate...). If you like the beer, buy A LOT to take away - it sells out at every ...