- Trinity College DublinCollege Green, Dublin 2, Irelandrecommended Trinity College DublinBeautiful campus of one of Europes older universities. Explore the beautifully designed colleges, and make sure you check out the Book of Kells which is stored in Trinity College
recommended DingleThe Dingle Peninsula part of Ireland's south western coast is some of the most beautiful country-side you will find anywhere. It is best seen by car, if you have the opportunity I would highly ... read morerecommend renting a car and driving along the coastline. One bit of warning, when renting a car in Ireland. Remember they drive on the other side of the road, and like much of Europe most of the cars are stick shift.recommended DingleTo me, the most scenic bit of Ireland except maybe Mizen Head. Absolutely stunning and totally doable by car. And it is the heart of the Gaeltec.
recommended Ring of KerryBeautiful Day trip out of Killarney. Spectacular scenery of rolling green hills, cliffs, and Ireland's Southwestern Coast.recommended Ring of KerryOne of the most scenic bits of Ireland, but can be very crowded in the summer!
recommended DublinSuch a deliciously bite-sized little city! So refeshing after hiking the likes of Paris or London! Everything is an easy walking distance from everything else! The prices here are not bad and every ... read moreplace you pass is historical. Many buildings in the city have dates on them, some like Christ Church are coming up on 1000 years old! Amazing!Yogic Traveler
I was just in Ireland for the first time this past week! I was only in Dublin but I've included some of my favorite spots in the city.recommended DublinThe republic of Ireland's largest and most significant city. Haven't been there since the Celtic tiger stubbed its toe, but dynamic and exciting back in 2006-7. Lots to explore depending on your ... read moretastes.
- Temple Bar District7A–10 Fowness Street Upper, Dublin, Irelandrecommended Temple Bar DistrictThis is the heart and happening part of the city! The epitome of Irish bar culture! Walking up and down the streets of this little section of Dublin you'll be greated by the sounds of live music ... read moreeminating from every bar and smiling faces singing and laughing and swigging from a pint of Irish beer! So much fun! :)
- Grafton StreetGrafton Street, Dublin, Irelandrecommended Grafton StreetI love walking streets! So nice not to have to deal with cars while you are expoloring a city! Grafton street has mostly shopping but it's a great place to see the city and enjoy the street ... read moreentertainers!
- Dame LaneDame Ln, Dublin, Irelandrecommended Dame LaneThis is a really cool street lined with great pubs on both sides. Tends to be packed most nights. Great place to get a taste of Irish drinking culture - you can hop from one pub to the next, many with ... read morelive music.
recommended KinsaleProbably my favourite coastal Irish village. Great shops, amazing ceramics gallery, nice people.
- Cliffs of MoherDoolin, Irelandrecommended Cliffs of MoherAmazing cliffs that are a natural wonder. Make Galway or limerick your base. Incredible views!
recommended Aran IslandsTake the ferry from the west coast outside Galway and spend the day on the island. Don't forget to buy a sweater.
recommended Mizen HeadMizen Head is gorgeous. Be sure to do the walk and visit Marconi Station. Amazing!
- Killarney National ParkN71, Killarney, Ireland
- The Brazen Head 20 Lower Bridge Street Dublin, Co. Dublin City, Ireland
- Croke Park StadiumJones's Road Dublin, Co. Dublin, Ireland
- Kilmainham GaolInchicore Road, Dublin, Ireland
- Dublin CastleDublin, Co. Dublin, Ireland
- The Spire of DublinO’Connell Street, Dublin, Ireland
- Queen of Tarts (Cork Hill location)Cork Hill, Dame Street, Dublin, Ireland
- The Shelbourne Dublin, A Renaissance Hotel27 St Stephen's Green, Dublin 2, Ireland
- The Guinness StorehouseSt James Gate, Dublin 8, Co. Dublin, Ireland