Hanoi Asia Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Very Good!102 reviews across the web.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- Service98% found the staff to be very friendly.
- PriceBest value. Highly appreciated by 96% of guests.
- Location80% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Hotel BuildingBuilding is pleasant. 75% of guests mentioned it positively.
- Food70% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
This 3.0 star property offers small meeting rooms and a technology helpdesk. Complimentary wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available in public areas. The property offers an airport shuttle (surcharge). A complimentary breakfast is served daily. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include a concierge desk, multilingual staff, and tour/ticket assistance.
Guestrooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. Guestrooms have balconies. Beds come with premium bedding. At the 3.0 star property, accommodations include kitchens with refrigerators, dishwashers, and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers with handheld showerheads. They also offer designer toiletries, bathrobes, and slippers. In addition to complimentary wireless and wired high speed Internet access, guestrooms offer direct dial phones, free local calls, and complimentary newspapers. 29 inch flat panel televisions have premium satellite channels, DVD players, and complimentary TV Internet access. Air conditioned rooms also include separate sitting areas, separate dining areas, desks, and minibars. A turndown service is available nightly, housekeeping is offered, and guests may request hypo allergenic bedding. Rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
- Under Vietnamese law, a guest who is not a Vietnamese citizen cannot share a room with a Vietnamese citizen without proof of marriage to each other. Otherwise, a second room must be booked.