Narrow crowded streets of Old Hanoi, with lots of life!
Restaurants near Hanoi Old Quarter
- 10.25 mi
- 20.13 mi25 Ngõ Hàng Hành, Hàng Trống, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi, Vietnam0.13 mi from Hanoi Old Quarter5 reviews
I recommend Quán Cafe Phố Cổ BUT it's at 11 Hang Gai Street, a short walk from Hoan Kiem Lake. Order an egg coffee and head to 4th floor for a great view over Hoan Kiem Lake!Popular with
- 30.0 mi61 Pho Van Mieu, Hanoi Vietnam0.0 mi from Hanoi Old Quarter
If you are visiting the Temple of Literature, you must stop by Koto restaurant for lunch or dinner. This is a training restaurant for street kids in Hanoi. The food and service here is excellent and it is such a good cause. Highly recommend!
- 40.14 mi1 Pho Hang Manh, Hanoi Vietnam0.14 mi from Hanoi Old Quarter
Dac Kim specalizes in nem cua (fried crab spring rolls) and bun cha (a northern specialty made of vermincelli noodles with pork, lettuce, and nuoc cham). It's a hole-in-the-wall place and is worth going to feast on these northern dishes.Popular with
- 50.24 mi80 Pho Ma May, Hanoi Vietnam0.24 mi from Hanoi Old Quarter3 reviews
Really good fusion-vegetarian restaurant in the old quarter. We went in a group of six for a little celebration, and every person (even omnivores) loved the food! Good smoothies, warm atmosphere, credit cards accepted.Popular with
- 60.15 mi31 Luong Van Can Street, Hanoi Vietnam0.15 mi from Hanoi Old Quarter1 review
I was surprised to find out about an acclaimed jazz club in Hanoi. The music played were standard jazz tunes with an occasional Vietnamese song added to the mix. The musicianship was solid and the vibe was old-school jazz. It was great!Popular with
- 70.25 mi0.25 mi from Hanoi Old Quarter
I was very impressed by this restaurant which served first class Vietnamese food as its interior decoration is quite traditional yet classy. The food was delicious and unusual - not the kind of food we found in restaurants outside Vietnam (I went with a local friend who knew what to order), and I simply love it.
- 80.24 mi
- 90.0 mi
- 100.25 mi
- 110.0 mi
- 120.2 mi
- 130.12 miS6 01 Ngo Bao Khanh0.12 mi from Hanoi Old Quarter
The chicken pho is decent but the main draw is it's one of the few places in Hanoi were you can get late-night pho. Granted, 0079 closes at midnight, but compared to the rest of Hanoi where things close early, 0079 closes relatively late.Popular with
- 140.2 mi
- 150.2 miHàng Trống, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi, Vietnam0.2 mi from Hanoi Old Quarter1 review
They have nice big sandwiches which are pretty good. Not too expensive either.
- 160.0 mi
- 170.2 miTầng 2 - 48 Hàng Buồm, Ha Noi, VN.0.2 mi from Hanoi Old Quarter1 review
I came here for the Mexican food (looking on Foursquare a lot of people come just to hang out or get coffee). The bean burrito wasn't good - it was totally dry. The beef tacos were really tasty, although they weren't actually tacos in the form that I know them. More like a beef quesadilla, but at any rate, it ...
- 180.81 mi18 Phan Boi Chau, Hanoi Vietnam0.81 mi from Hanoi Old Quarter
It was a nice courtyard with nice setting, the food was good but the restaurant felt quite tourist - ey and it wasen't the best food I've eaten while there but all in all it's nicePopular with
- 190.26 mi48 Hang Be, Hanoi Vietnam0.26 mi from Hanoi Old Quarter
After a whole exhausting morning of a lot of pollution and scooters beeps, we found this small paradise! an amazinhg place with nice decor, peacefull atmosphere, extremelly nice staff. Though food was mostly of french inspiration, we loved it! Would definitelly return!Popular with
- 200.82 mi