3 Hendrik Witbooi Street, Swakopmund, Namibia
See Room Choices:
Member Reviews (1)
Excellent!15 reviews across the web.
- HotelHotel is great. Appreciated by 89% of guests.
- LocationLocation is great. 87% satisfied guests.
- Service86% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food83% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- InternetVery good internet connection. Appreciated by 82% of guests.
- GroundsNice grounds. Appreciated by 82% of guests.
Just a short distance away from the world’s oldest desert is the wonderfully luxurious yet homey comfort of Namibia’s oldest hotel. Located in the heart of fun and quirky Swakopmund, this classic building has been hosting visitors in comfortable and individually decorated rooms since 1905. While the hotel is within walking distance to Swakopmund’s finest restaurants and attractions, the Equestrian Room is located here and is considered one of the best restaurants in town.