3 Hendrik Witbooi Street, Swakopmund, Namibia
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
Excellent!51 reviews across the web.
- Location100% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Ambiance100% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Service92% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Restaurant88% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Room88% thought rooms were spacious.
- HotelHotel is great.
Pick Dates for Best Prices:
Showing Lowest Prices(Avg. nightly price)
Just a short distance away from the world’s oldest desert is the wonderfully luxurious yet homey comfort of Namibia’s oldest hotel. Located in the heart of fun and quirky Swakopmund, this classic building has been hosting visitors in comfortable and individually decorated rooms since 1905. While the hotel is within walking distance to Swakopmund’s finest restaurants and attractions, the Equestrian Room is located here and is considered one of the best restaurants in town.
1 member's review
2 people visited Hansa Hotel
Excellent! - 87% of guests recommend
- Business Center
- Room Service