Restaurants near Happy Valley Hale Hostel
- 10.28 mi
- 20.49 mi0.49 mi from Happy Valley Hale Hostel
Rice in a clay pot is definitely the bomb here. The staff are freakin hilarious and will have you laughing your way through your meal! Great atmosphere and kind of a hidden local spot in Wailuku.Popular withFoodies
- 30.58 mi0.58 mi from Happy Valley Hale Hostel
I love small places off the beaten path that has great food, this place is one of them. An okazuya has many items to choose from, usually in a steam table, so you can point what you want. This is another place that is takeout only, you might see some of the regulars eating in their cars out front. Only ...
- 40.3 mi0.3 mi from Happy Valley Hale Hostel
Tasty Crust is known for their world famous pancakes, especially the banana pancakes. It’s soo good, fresh and full of banana flavor. Gotta add a little island coconut syrup to it, yummo. I had to eat it before I leave Wailuku. Not sure if I’ll get the chance to swing back that way on this trip. There will definitely be ...
- 50.65 mi0.65 mi from Happy Valley Hale Hostel3 reviews
AWESOME sandwiches!Popular withFoodies
- 60.37 mi
- 70.27 mi
- 80.89 mi0.89 mi from Happy Valley Hale Hostel1 review
EXCELLENT healthy local style food with a gourmet spin! Chef Elaine is awesome!
- 90.34 mi0.34 mi from Happy Valley Hale Hostel1 review
Market Street in Wailuku is really the heart of Maui. County offices are nearby and during the week this is where the business and government action goes down. I frequently hit up Wailuku Coffee Company when I feel like a change of scene during the work day. They have great coffee, free wi-fi, and big variety of menu items beyond ...Popular withBusinessBackpackersBudget
- 100.71 mi
- 110.28 mi0.28 mi from Happy Valley Hale Hostel1 review
Great banana pancakes! Check the hours before you go. Many Locals.
- 120.36 mi0.36 mi from Happy Valley Hale Hostel1 review
- 133.21 mi
- 142.58 mi
- 152.77 mi2.77 mi from Happy Valley Hale Hostel14 reviews
In the golf clubhouse. Nice spot for lunch or dinner. Outdoor patio, music some nights. Good food, reasonable priced. Local favorite.Popular withFoodiesFamiliesLocal
- 163.28 mi3.28 mi from Happy Valley Hale Hostel8 reviews
Great coffee and free wi-fi. This is frequently my office when Im in KahuluiPopular withSpiritualDesignBudget
- 173.68 mi3.68 mi from Happy Valley Hale Hostel9 reviews
Located only 10 minutes away from the condo, the views on this course are fantastic, as well as the course fee's. Sometimes considered a more challenging course, the expansive ocean views can't be beat!
- 182.58 mi2.58 mi from Happy Valley Hale Hostel7 reviews
Another childhood favorite - almost nothing has changed except the prices have gone up a tad. Still, $1.20 for two scoops and I'm a happy camper! Take out quarts available for neighbor island travel too.Popular withFoodiesFamiliesBudget
- 191.66 mi1.66 mi from Happy Valley Hale Hostel6 reviews
Our favorite shrimp truck in Maui, close to the airport.
- 203.32 mi3.32 mi from Happy Valley Hale Hostel6 reviews
Need a morning fix before your tour? Right near the Kahului Airport.Popular withBudgetFamiliesFoodies