Harborside Resort at Atlantis
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
- 51%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (3)
- Harborside Resort at AtlantisMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsLocal CultureFoodies+ 4First to ReviewAug 15, 2013
Who doesn’t want to visit one of the most popular Caribbean destinations – Atlantis Resort in the Bahamas?!? The best way to do that is to stay at one of the apartment style villas (1, 2 or 3 bedroom) at the Harborside Resort at Atlantis. It is a timeshare property but you can also rent it without owning timeshare there. It offers fantastic accommodations for a family, but even if there are only two of you, you can really make your vacation special having a little apartment for yourself. Since it has a fully equipped kitchen/kitchenette (depending on the size of the villa) you can have some of your meals right at the villa, without paying outrageous prices at the restaurants. This was the greatest thing for us, a family of 7 people, staying at the two adjacent villas. At the very beginning of our week-long stay we took a bus (arranged by the resort property) to a supermarket and bought some food that we used for breakfast, some lunches and some dinners. It saved a lot of money, compared to 7 of us eating 3 meals a day at a restaurant. The Atlantis property is fully available for use by the Harborside Resort guests. It takes only a few minutes to walk from the villas to the main property of the Atlantis, and it’s a beautiful walk along the harbor, with luxury yachts “parked” there. You can also take complimentary shuttle. The villas have their own pool and other facilities – great to use if you are in a mood for something quiet. It is also very nice to sit on a balcony enjoying the views, reading, playing games or having coffee or drink.Recommended for:Family Travelers
Very Good!67 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- BeachBeach sports facilities are great, according to 95%.
- Hotel90% thought it was clean.
- Ambiance88% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- LocationVery easy access to transportation, said 85%.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 84%.
- Hotel BuildingBuilding is pleasant. 74% of guests mentioned it positively.