Harbour House Hotel
Member Reviews (1)
- Harbour House HotelFirst to ReviewJul 04, 2012
I came into this place late one evening, and while all the other places in Niagara on the Lake were asking $300+ a night, this place, although still on the pricy end, was able to put me up for a night for much cheaper. And considering the location and the price, I still got the premium experience. Superior service, amazing food, and most importantly - i've never slept on a more comfortable bed in my entire life!!
Excellent!152 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a good boutique hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Service100% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Ambiance97% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Food95% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel Building88% said the facilities were very new.
- Hotel86% thought it was clean.
- Location81% liked the proximity to sightseeing.