Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- Harcourt HotelMember ofAdventure TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 7First to ReviewSep 27, 2012
My mother and I spent two weeks in Ireland for her 70th birthday. We selected this as a classic hotel and while we were not dismayed, we subsequently decided we would have been better off with a familiar name. The rooms were a bit dingy and the parking was difficult and it didn't quite live up to the billing.
Fair2064 reviews across the web.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 94%.
- Service90% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location76% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- Restaurant75% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel BuildingFor 56%, the lobby entrance was sub-standard.
- HotelHotel is ok.
The property offers an airport shuttle (surcharge). Harcourt Hotel features a library, laundry facilities, and coffee in the lobby. Additional property amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services.
There are 93 guestrooms at Harcourt Hotel. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations. Televisions are available in guestrooms. Guests may request irons/ironing boards, hair dryers, and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Rollaway beds are available on request.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Room Service
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker