Every city has one. Ours is just ok.... Its a quick car ride, or 1 mile walk from house.
Restaurants near Hard Rock Cafe Dallas
- 10.13 mi2300 Victory Park Ln0.13 mi from Hard Rock Cafe Dallas3 reviews
Luna de Noche is a Tex-Mex upscale restaurant located just outside of the American Airlines Center. Because of my big lunch earlier, I went with the Tortilla Soup which was great. Loaded with chicken, cheese and avocado, the soup hit the spot. They offer a full variety of Tex-Mex style of dishes and of course, Steaks. The atmosphere is very ...Popular with
- 20.24 mi
- 30.57 mi2001 Flora St, Dallas, TX 752010.57 mi from Hard Rock Cafe Dallas9 reviews
This is a must visit musuem/sculpture center in downtown Dallas. There is a lot to see, and it is a truly unique place that is only featured in Dallas.Popular with
- 40.53 mi2501 North Harwood Street, Dallas, TX0.53 mi from Hard Rock Cafe Dallas
#BeStuffed This 1927 schoolhouse-turned-dining hot spot opened late last year to great fanfare, having snagged the former chef from Abacus (another top restaurant in Dallas). The patio is beautiful, and the prices are very reasonable. BrokeGirlsGuide.comPopular with
- 50.29 mi302 North Market Street #101, Dallas, TX, United States0.29 mi from Hard Rock Cafe Dallas4 reviews
Sonny Bryan's Smokehouse is a popular Texas BBQ joint established in 1910. With numerous awards for their amazing BBQ under their belt, I decided to try the sampler plate. I selected the Pork Ribs, Pulled Pork and the Brisket. I really enjoyed the Pulled Pork with their signature BBQ sauce. The ribs were very good as the meat came right ...Popular with
- 60.64 mi2101 Cedar Springs Road, Dallas, TX, United States0.64 mi from Hard Rock Cafe Dallas3 reviews
To be perfectly honest, I've never eaten in the dining room here. The patio and bar were all-encompassing for me. It's a fabulously fun and luxurious dining experience, right in the heart of Uptown complete with live music in the bar on the weekend. I've lost count of how many occasions I've celebrated here as I stuffed myself with truffle ...Popular with
- 70.76 mi1717 Main Street #100, Dallas, TX, United States0.76 mi from Hard Rock Cafe Dallas2 reviews
Steak time. After a long day of meetings, my mind was mush and I was hungry. I wasn't alone. That bus to Dallas Chop House could not come fast enough. Our group of over 50 plus got sprinkled thought out the restaurant and the food started coming. Here's the rundown: Appetizers: Crab cakes - delicious, absolutely delicious. Huge chunks of ...Popular with
- 80.63 mi1321 Commerce St, Dallas, TX 752020.63 mi from Hard Rock Cafe Dallas
#BeOut #BeStuffed if you’re feeling fancy-pants, try the super-luxurious French Room in the historic Adolphus, the Grande Dame of Dallas hotels. The ornate, Beaux-Arts dining room is gorgeous and the food is impeccable – just make sure that you aren’t the unfortunate soul who has to pick up the check. BrokeGirlsGuide.comPopular with
- 90.59 mi1402 Main St, Dallas, TX 752020.59 mi from Hard Rock Cafe Dallas
Definitely a good place to go for drinks (and food) when you're downtown, either with friends or when you're out to make new ones. The seating area spills out into the street, and it's usually a hotspot of activity. Bring some friends!Popular with
- 100.96 mi3008 Maple Ave, Dallas, TX 752010.96 mi from Hard Rock Cafe Dallas
Ask any Dallas resident about Nick & Sam’s and the response will likely be the same--raving. Menu favorites include the 16 oz bone in prime filet, diver scallops, and fried lobster. For a unique private dining experience, have your dinner in the wine room.Popular with
- 110.78 mi
- 120.94 mi2533 McKinney Ave, Dallas0.94 mi from Hard Rock Cafe Dallas2 reviews
Interesting place. The waitstaff was not the kindest I've had the pleasure of dining with, however they weren't too bad considering we had a large group. The food was pretty good... Spaghetti pizza was delicious. If probably try other places for good, however the drinks were good.
- 130.49 mi0.49 mi from Hard Rock Cafe Dallas2 reviews
1900 Mckinney was a terrible experience for me and two of my neighbors. They lost their deposits and were charged for items that should not have been an issue with any other respectful and descent management company. All of our apartments were very very very loud. You hear the highway, the people at the park and the club goers from ...Popular with
- 140.77 mi500 Crescent Court #135, Dallas, TX0.77 mi from Hard Rock Cafe Dallas2 reviews
The bustling Capital Grille manages to strike a unique balance of upscale dining and unpretentiousness. I sat in the main dining room with colleagues for a fabulous business dinner, and have had a boisterously fun time at the bar with friends. It’s definitely worth the experience--and the Crescent Court setting doesn’t hurt one bit.Popular with
- 150.97 mi0.97 mi from Hard Rock Cafe Dallas1 review
Awesome restaurant, great food, great drinks, great people watching. Lunch, Dinner, Brunch on weekends. Not expensive, not cheap either, mid-level, Uptown scene. Casual ok! You could walk here. Busy every night for dinner. Especially Thurs, Fri, Sat.
- 160.91 mi
- 170.7 miPei Wei Asian Diner, 2222 McKinney Ave #100, Dallas, TX 75201, USA0.7 mi from Hard Rock Cafe Dallas1 review
Asian take out, or dine in. Casual dining room is nice, clean. Just a few blocks from the house. Walkable. Open 7 days from lunch to dinner. Don't deliver. You must dine-in, or carry out.
- 180.81 mi2332 Leonard St, Dallas, TX 752010.81 mi from Hard Rock Cafe Dallas
Super nice, pricy restaurant/bar. Great for entertaining, beautiful people, trendy, comical, just a random total blast. You cant not have fun here! Great for all ages. Busy Thurs-Sat night. The pool area closes to be a bar area. Its a blast. GO HERE! Dinner or Drinks. Open till 2 on Fri and Sat night.
- 190.6 mi
- 200.68 mi2100 Ross Avenue, Dallas, TX 75201, United States0.68 mi from Hard Rock Cafe Dallas1 review