Hard Rock Hotel Chicago
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Local Culture
- 98%Family Travelers
- 97%Business Travelers
- 86%Luxury Travelers
- 76%Art & Design Lovers
- 76%Nightlife Lovers
- 76%History Buffs
Member Reviews (14)Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Very Good!2441 reviews across the web.
- This is a wonderful design hotel, as guests say.
- Guests say it is the perfect hotel for a city trip.
- Location96% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Hotel88% thought it was clean.
- Service87% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Ambiance76% were fond of the entertainment options.
- Restaurant53% found the breakfast to be acceptable.
- Hotel Building50% considered the lobby entrance to be so-so.
Dining options at Hard Rock Hotel Chicago include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include a fitness facility. This 4.0 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms, audio visual equipment, and business services. High speed Internet access is available in public areas. This Chicago property has event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. Wedding services, tour/ticket assistance, and tour assistance are available. Other property amenities at this Art Deco property include valet parking, a concierge desk, and multilingual staff. A total renovation of this property was completed in 2004.
There are 381 guest rooms at Hard Rock Hotel Chicago. Guest rooms have
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 12 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: US$ 30 per day
- Valet parking: US$ 46 per day
- Pets: US$ 25 per day
- Deposit: US$ 50 per night
- Late check out: US$ 50
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Pets Allowed
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Video Check Out
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Mini Bar In Room
- Handicap Accessible