Hard Rock Hotel Chicago
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- 82%Family Travelers
- 67%Luxury Travelers
- 67%Local Culture
- 51%Green Travelers
Member Reviews (13)Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Very Good!2485 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Location95% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Hotel89% thought it was clean.
- Service88% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Ambiance78% were fond of the entertainment options.
- Food53% found the breakfast to be acceptable.
- Hotel Building52% considered the lobby entrance to be so-so.
Dining options at Hard Rock Hotel Chicago include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include a fitness facility. This 4.0 star property has a business center
There are 381 guest rooms at Hard Rock Hotel Chicago. Guest rooms have city views. Beds come with pillowtop mattresses and premium bedding. Coffee/tea makers and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, designer toiletries, and hair dryers. Wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer multi line phones, iPod docking stations, and voice mail. 40 inch high definition televisions have first run movies, free movie channels, and video game consoles. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, blackout drapes/curtains, electronic check out, and electronic/magnetic keys. Guests may request a turndown service, refrigerators, and microwaves. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 12 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: US$ 30 per day
- Valet parking: US$ 46 per day
- Pets: US$ 25 per day
- Deposit: US$ 50 per night
- Late check out: US$ 50
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Pets Allowed
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Video Check Out
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Mini Bar In Room
- Handicap Accessible