Member Reviews (1)
- HarmonyFirst to ReviewJul 05, 2012
Great location, terrific service. Harmony Hotel is located right near Ben Yehuda street and Jaffa streets, two main thoroughfares in Jerusalem. It's walking distance to the Jaffa gate of the Old City. Modern rooms, free breakfast, free WiFi, and a helpful staff.
Excellent!582 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a good boutique hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Internet100% thought it was a great value.
- Service97% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location96% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- Ambiance95% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Hotel94% thought it was clean.
- Food90% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
A complimentary breakfast is served daily. Harmony Jerusalem features currency exchange, dry cleaning/laundry services, and air conditioning in public areas. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. The front desk is open 24 hours a day.
There are 48 guestrooms at Harmony Jerusalem. Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are offered. Bathrooms feature hair dryers. Televisions have cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include electronic/magnetic keys. Guests may request extra towels/bedding and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available.
Notifications and Fees:
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- All citizens of Israel will be charged the national value added tax
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.