Harrah's Cherokee Casino & Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Nightlife Lovers
- 86%Business Travelers
- 69%Adventure Travelers
- 61%Local Culture
- 60%Family Travelers
- 60%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (25)Write a review
- Harrah's Cherokee Casino & Hotel
I'm not a gambler, but have had guests stay at Carolina Mountain Dream instead of Harrah's so that they can enjoy a few hours at the tables and slots and then come back to relax in Maggie Valley and avoid the impersonal, crowded hotel feel. So, if you'd like to test your luck, we're only about 30 minutes away. Upon returning, you can brag about your winnings or if unlucky, just sit on our rockers and feel blessed as you take in all of the natural beauty surrounding you.Recommended for:
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
Fair49 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a perfect casino hotel.
- Room93% said the beds were comfortable.
- Service88% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel87% thought it was clean.
- Location80% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- Ambiance72% were fond of the entertainment options.
- Hotel BuildingBuilding is pleasant.