Harrah's New Orleans
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 98%Nightlife Lovers
Member Reviews (20)Write a review
- Harrah's New Orleans
- Harrah's New OrleansMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 2Oct 21, 2013
Harrah's is the largest casino in New Orleans. It's located by the Canal Street Trolley and the Algiers Ferry, so the location is convenient. It's a fun and lively place if you want to gamble.Recommended for:
- Harrah's New OrleansMember ofFoodiesLuxury TravelersHistory BuffsArt & Design LoversMar 10, 2013
This is one place that's guaranteed to have a clean and FREE bathroom on Mardi Gras Day. (There's also chairs and wall outlets in the bathrooms, so you can you lounge and recharge your phone at the same time.) Free drinks while you play the penny slots, just remember to tip your server.
- Harrah's New OrleansMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 4Jul 04, 2012
My rating is based solely on the casino floor since I didn't stay here for very long. Inside you'll find tacky overstated decor, bright flashing lights and the non-stop ringing of slot machines. Everything you'd expect to find including the faint hint of stale cigarette smoke. So if you came to New Orleans but secretly wished you'd gone to Vegas...then this my friend is your gambling oasis!
- Harrah's New OrleansJul 04, 2012
The luxury and glitz of Las Vegas come to new Orleans. At the foot of Canal Street, Harrah's New Orleans offers traditional Las Vegas gambling, including Table Games, Slot Machines, and Video Poker. Restaurants and shows complete the Vegas experience.
- Harrah's New OrleansJul 04, 2012
nothing much to say about harrahs they do a great job, there is some good food in harrahs but your better off going around the corner to mothers(401 Poydras) and really having a meal
BRING ID. they id to get in an they dont care if your a 17 or 71 if its slow u will get id'ed... during busy times the security guard may wave the geezers along
Dining options at Harrahs New Orleans Casino & Hotel include 9 restaurants and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include a fitness facility. This 4.0 star property has a 24 hour
There are 450 guestrooms at Harrahs New Orleans Casino & Hotel. Guestrooms have city or river views. Beds come with pillowtop mattresses. Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are offered. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers, makeup/shaving mirrors, designer toiletries, and bathrobes. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer multi line phones, iPod docking stations, and CD players. LCD televisions have pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include electronic check out, electronic/magnetic keys, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Housekeeping is offered and guests may request wake up calls. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- City/local tax: US$ 2 per room, per night
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Valet parking: US$ 35 per night
- Wireless Internet in business center: US$ 10.95 per 24 hour period (rates may vary)
- In room high speed Internet (wired): US$ 10.95 per 24 hour period (rates may vary)
- In room wireless Internet: US$ 10.95 per 24 hour period (rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Video Check Out
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Handicap Accessible
Good!513 reviews across the web.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Service91% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel BuildingConference area was excellent, according to 88%
- Location86% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- Ambiance80% were fond of the entertainment options.
- Hotel79% thought it was clean.
- Food70% found the breakfast to be wonderful.