Harrah's New Orleans
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 98%Nightlife Lovers
Member Reviews (20)Write a review
- Harrah's New Orleans
- Harrah's New OrleansMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 2Oct 21, 2013
Harrah's is the largest casino in New Orleans. It's located by the Canal Street Trolley and the Algiers Ferry, so the location is convenient. It's a fun and lively place if you want to gamble.Recommended for:
- Harrah's New OrleansMember ofFoodiesLuxury TravelersHistory BuffsArt & Design LoversMar 10, 2013
This is one place that's guaranteed to have a clean and FREE bathroom on Mardi Gras Day. (There's also chairs and wall outlets in the bathrooms, so you can you lounge and recharge your phone at the same time.) Free drinks while you play the penny slots, just remember to tip your server.
- Harrah's New OrleansMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 4Jul 04, 2012
My rating is based solely on the casino floor since I didn't stay here for very long. Inside you'll find tacky overstated decor, bright flashing lights and the non-stop ringing of slot machines. Everything you'd expect to find including the faint hint of stale cigarette smoke. So if you came to New Orleans but secretly wished you'd gone to Vegas...then this my friend is your gambling oasis!
- Harrah's New OrleansJul 04, 2012
The luxury and glitz of Las Vegas come to new Orleans. At the foot of Canal Street, Harrah's New Orleans offers traditional Las Vegas gambling, including Table Games, Slot Machines, and Video Poker. Restaurants and shows complete the Vegas experience.
- Harrah's New OrleansJul 04, 2012
nothing much to say about harrahs they do a great job, there is some good food in harrahs but your better off going around the corner to mothers(401 Poydras) and really having a meal
BRING ID. they id to get in an they dont care if your a 17 or 71 if its slow u will get id'ed... during busy times the security guard may wave the geezers along
Dining options at Harrahs New Orleans Casino & Hotel include 9 restaurants and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include a fitness facility. This 4.0 star property has a 24 hour business center and offers small meeting rooms, audio visual equipment, and business services. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. This New Orleans property has 30000 square feet of event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Wedding services, tour/ticket assistance, and tour assistance are available. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include a casino, a coffee shop/café, and valet parking.
There are 450 guestrooms at Harrahs New Orleans Casino & Hotel. Guestrooms
Notifications and Fees:
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- City/local tax: US$ 2 per room, per night
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Valet parking: US$ 35 per night
- Wireless Internet in business center: US$ 10.95 per 24 hour period (rates may vary)
- In room high speed Internet (wired): US$ 10.95 per 24 hour period (rates may vary)
- In room wireless Internet: US$ 10.95 per 24 hour period (rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Video Check Out
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Handicap Accessible
Good!509 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a perfect casino hotel.
- Service90% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel BuildingConference area was excellent, according to 88%
- Location86% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- Ambiance79% were fond of the entertainment options.
- Hotel79% thought it was clean.
- RestaurantRecommendable restaurant.