Hana's general hardware store. Nice place to load up on drinks, vice grips and electrical tape. Serves as sort of a tourist info as well.
Hotels near Hasegawa General Store Inc
- 10.24 miHotel Class:0.24 mi from Hasegawa General Store Inc16 reviews
Formerly the Hotel Hana-Maui, this is Hana's only full-service hotel. A hybrid of boutique and luxury hotel styles, you could settle for a room in the main wings, but why not spend just a fraction more for your own ocean-view cottage? Once the day trippers leave Hana, the atmosphere becomes remarkably serene. The hotel's dining room serves the best food ...Popular with
- 229.71 miHotel Class:29.71 mi from Hasegawa General Store Inc45 reviews
I am not sure if you have booked your hotel/your price range but you mentioned kid friendly activities. I stayed at this hotel when I was younger and with my family and LOVED it. I was occupied by the pool all day, which is really like a mini water park. It includes a water elevator, a lazy river, countless slides, ...Popular with
- 329.89 miHotel Class:29.89 mi from Hasegawa General Store Inc36 reviews
Staying at the Kea Lani Maui was amazing. The decor was absolutely amazing. Having a designated adult pool area and a seperate pool area specifically for families w/children is brilliant. Oceanfront suites offer privacy seperate from the main hotel with their own sitting pools. They thought of everything just right with you in mind. (families, honeymooners, couples, retirees) Make the ...Popular with
- 429.88 miHotel Class:29.88 mi from Hasegawa General Store Inc32 reviews
Snuck over for the day from the Fairmont. The facility and hotel is amazing, but there were thousands of children that made it a little less enjoyable than the Adults-only pool at the Fairmont.Popular with
- 529.86 miHotel Class:29.86 mi from Hasegawa General Store Inc16 reviews
Where many of the vacationing families from the mainland stay in the Wailea resort area of South Maui, this Marriott is a more affordable alternative to the nearby Grand Wailea and Fairmont Kea Lani hotels. The hotel's pool complex is loads of fun, or you can hit the public beaches of Wailea for snorkeling and sand.Popular with
- 630.25 miHotel Class:30.25 mi from Hasegawa General Store Inc16 reviews
With world class golfing, a huge beach, great body surfing, close proximity to the best snorkeling on the island, a private location, whale watching and mostly perfect weather – there is something for the whole gang to experience here! Lackluster architecture is compensated for by one of the most appealing garden courtyards I’ve ever seen. Beautiful trees, waterfalls and lotus ...Popular with
- 729.24 miHotel Class:29.24 mi from Hasegawa General Store Inc11 reviews
Searching for an alternative to the frenetic (and wallet-pummeling) resort scene along Wailea's beachfront strip, I heard whispers of a memorable boutique hotel perched high in the Haleakala foothills. At the Hotel Wailea, I found a welcome dose of sanity (and serenity). The lobby is a work of Polynesian art, all rough-hewn stone, twisted wood and high conical roofs, with ...Popular with
- 828.0 miHotel Class:28.0 mi from Hasegawa General Store Inc7 reviews
**BEST BOUTIQUE HOTEL IN PAIA** Paia was such an ideal beach town. Hawt surfer babes, fantastic cafes, and a clean and isolated beach. We had an early check-in at noon (instead of 3PM), thanks to Nina, one of the best hotel staff members we have ever encountered. She personally showed us the beach access and made sure we were happy ...Popular with
- 929.77 mi29.77 mi from Hasegawa General Store Inc5 reviews
Fabulous! Great property and staff . Your welcome includes an Eco friendly water refillable water bottle and beach bag. Some snacks are goodies great you as well. Rooms are spacious and lovely in decor.Popular with
- 1025.01 mi25.01 mi from Hasegawa General Store Inc3 reviews
Pure tranquility and utter calmness. A temple of balance for the soulPopular with
- 1129.61 miHotel Class:29.61 mi from Hasegawa General Store Inc3 reviews
Amazing place to stay. Very peaceful and the villas are beautiful and spacious. I felt like I was in a dream home. Great option to staying at the main hotel across the street, which you still have access to. I didn't want to leave! Can't wait to visit again!Popular with
- 1229.73 miHotel Class:29.73 mi from Hasegawa General Store Inc2 reviews
Very comfortable and clean close to south Maui Beaches, Felt like HomePopular with
- 1329.81 miHotel Class:29.81 mi from Hasegawa General Store Inc2 reviews
Condo with awesome viewsPopular with
- 1429.55 mi29.55 mi from Hasegawa General Store Inc1 review
The marker for this is too far back from the ocean. The address is 2575 So. Kihei Road. Well, of course, I give this 5 stars because it is where we chose to buy and to eventually remodel H306. It truly is in a great location within easy walking distance to beaches, shops and restaurants. Maui Banyan is a well ...
- 1524.71 miHotel Class:24.71 mi from Hasegawa General Store Inc1 review
Stayed here for three nights on my last trip to Maui. It was the perfect location to jaunt around the island but be in a place not so touristy. The owner was nice and very helpful planning trips down to Hana and upcountry. Breakfast was very tasty and I enjoyed the hot tub each evening. I would stay here again ...
- 1624.78 mi24.78 mi from Hasegawa General Store Inc1 review
We stayed here in 2011 and are planning to return for a few nights when we return to Maui this fall. It's a gorgeous, secluded house in the jungle on the north side of the island. A bit of a drive from many of the tourist attractions, but close to the Upcountry areas, the great foodie town of Paia, and ...Popular with
- 1729.77 miHotel Class:29.77 mi from Hasegawa General Store Inc1 review
- 1830.03 miHotel Class:30.03 mi from Hasegawa General Store Inc1 review
- 1929.7 miHotel Class:29.7 mi from Hasegawa General Store Inc1 review
We had a great experience here. We stayed in Unit D 414. Had an ocean view and a fully remodeled kitchen and bathroom. Very clean. Affordable. Centrally located. We had a hard time leaving because we were so comfortable here.
- 2029.69 miHotel Class:29.69 mi from Hasegawa General Store Inc2 reviews
Maui Banyan appears a bit dingy on the exterior, but once we actually got into our room it wasn't bad at all. We had a 2 bedroom suite, with a fully equipped kitchen (refrigerator, stove, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, dishwasher, etc), in unit washer and dryer, and air conditioning in every room! There is a pool with BBQ grills which ...